PDA

View Full Version : awake again

2lupie
01-28-2009, 06:08 AM
I cannot sleep tonight. Last night a fever and panic attack came from no where. Shortly after the panic attack stopped then I started vomiting. Does anyone else have these warning signs for a flair? :cry: I feel sore all over. Head hurts bad enough not to sleep. Took ambien,zyprexa, and clonazapam to sleep it did not work. now out of bed I feel like I am going to be vomiting again soon. This has been a sign before a flair since 1993. I hate the vomiting. When I first was diagnosed that was happening every day for 4-5 yrs then it slowed down. I would only do that if it was a severe flair. :?
Cindy

iseedeadmonkeys
01-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Hey 2lupie,

yeah deffo sounds like a flare to me hun,
its almost like auras that we get on the onset of a flare?!
i know ive started again because i feel sick, weak tired, ive just been to sleep all afternoon 4 hours during the day without having sleep paralysis usually says to me im flaring, now maybe or maybe not il be up all night,
im sorry you are experiencing the vomiting, its not nice and my hugs go to you,

xx

sits_inthe_corner
01-28-2009, 04:20 PM
gentle hugs to ya 2lupie

Sounds like it to me. I haven't had a headach in a while....they are enough to make me throw up and there's no place quiet or still enough or dark enough.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

rob
01-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Hi Cindy,

You're not alone. I haven't slept more than an hour strait for, I think, two days now. Maybe three. Insomnia is a constant enemy for me. I have a low grade fever alot. Fortunately, the nausea you have, is not something that happens to me often. But, I have all sorts of other less than wonderful symptoms.

I struggled for years with panic attacks and was diagnosed with PTSD when I was young, long before Lupus. I've pretty much beaten the problem, but I can remember those attacks like they were yesterday. The terror, sweat, nausea, heart pounding, was just terrible. Our warning signs, and symptoms during a flare are all so different. Regardless, we all have this thing called Lupus. I hope you can get some relief from the nausea and vomiting. I also hope you, and I, can get some sleep. Hang in there, and don't be afraid to vent, or talk. We understand that sometimes, things just suck, and you need to unload.

Rob