PDA

View Full Version : A Tidbit....seeking awareness

Oluwa
01-25-2009, 04:52 PM
"What is Lupus" Makes Google Top 10 List for 2008
For the second year in a row, "What is lupus?" has made Google's Top 10 list for "what is" searches on Google.com. Here is the list in its entirety.

What is....these searches had the largest volume on Google.com in the U.S.

What is.....
1. what is love
2. what is life
3. what is java
4. what is sap
5. what is rss
6. what is scientology
7. what is autism
8. what is lupus
9. what is 3g
10. what is art

Source: Google Zeitgeist 2008 http://www.google.com/intl/en/press/zeitgeist2008/mind.html

sits_inthe_corner
01-25-2009, 05:02 PM
So....what is sap?

:lol:

Oluwa
01-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Someone who is easily fooled. "What a sap!" after you sold someone the Brooklyn Bridge...

or Old Log Cabin Maple syrup..on a stack of Flap Jack made from the sap of a tree. Liquid gooey gunk from a tree, or from a plant, from a wound or from just being tapped.

RSS?

Enjoy the day, eh.

Love,
O.

iseedeadmonkeys
01-26-2009, 11:08 AM
I got:

What is......

my ip
love
global warming
socailism
a recession
sap
a blog
a hedge fund
a good credit score
Lupus

kinda good i thought :wink:

hatlady
01-26-2009, 12:05 PM
I think SAP is some kind of computer protocol or accounting "stuff" - - though I agree, it also flows from trees... :lol:

Amazing we made the "top ten" -

iseedeadmonkeys
01-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Insider secrets, shortcuts and proven tactics to break into SAP, get good, and earn a great living as an SAP professional... finally revealed by pros who play the game themselves. You can learn about it overnight and start stacking the cards in your favor tomorrow... even if you're just starting out or are ready for your next career step.

xx

Oluwa
01-26-2009, 02:10 PM
Fastest Rising (Global)

1. sarah palin
2. beijing 2008
3. facebook login
4. tuenti
5. heath ledger
6. obama
7. nasza klasa
8. wer kennt wen
9. euro 2008
10. jonas brothers

Amazing how small the Internet makes the world. Neighbors are more than just a doorstep away. Our neighbors, are keyboard strokes away....Illinois..Hatlady, Canada..SITC, UK...iseedeadmonkeys, Me.. South Carolina....and you and you and you. Hey!

Singing...It's a small world after all. There is just one moon. And one golden sun. And a smile means. Friendship to everyone...it's a small, small, world.

I know I am corny...
Hugs.
Love,
Oluwa

iseedeadmonkeys
01-26-2009, 02:43 PM
you are sweet, and im glad to have shared this post with you :)

xx

Oluwa
01-30-2009, 06:17 PM
Back at ya, iseedeadmonkeys...hugs.

Love,
O.

Rastagirl
01-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Hey Oluwa,

I asked my Software Engineer husband what RSS is. Found out it stands for 'really simple syndication'.

I'm probably gonna explain this wrong but here goes.....it's the newest thingie that's on some websites that allow you to pull up a bunch of related news articles to explore.

That's my 'really simple explanation'! :lol:

I know I got it wrong....and my husband would laugh and say, "nice try, Lori". :roll:

Oh well............at least I tried. :D

Have a good weekend!

Lori :P

Oluwa
01-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Lori..

I was in a DH Forum the other day...and it had the RSS button. I thought..oh, that is it. I clicked. Now for the love of me, I can't remember where it took me.

Enjoy your weekend too....
Love..hugs.
Oluwa