PDA

View Full Version : new member

paula45
01-23-2009, 05:42 PM
:) :) hi there everyone im new here and not quite sure what to say except like you all i have sle and various other ailments and no one to chat to about any of it :) :)

sits_inthe_corner
01-23-2009, 05:56 PM
Welcome paula

Glad you found us. :D

I am not diagnosed yet. My mother had lupus and my sister has been diagnosed as well. My blood work is all over the place, but I do have a long list of symptoms.

I'm 48 yrs old and live in Canada. This is a very warm and friendly board.

Rastagirl
01-23-2009, 05:58 PM
Hello and Welcome Paula45,

Glad you found us. :D

We all understand the "don't have anyone to talk to about this disease". That can be so lonely and frustrating. No one who understands how we feel, what we're going through.

You'll find a wonderful group of understanding, supportive people here. Feel free to share, ask questions, vent, or just pop in when you need an understanding ear to bend. Once again, welcome.

Fondly,

Lori :P

mountaindreamer
01-23-2009, 06:49 PM
hi paula

welcome to the group. I too am glad that you found us, and feel free to talk anytime about anything. we seem to all get pleasure from discussing favorite bands, lupus house, recipes, etc. it is great to not always have to discuss the rotten things in our lives like this crazy disease.

I look forward to you joining in our conversations.

share a smile today,

Danica01
01-23-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi Paula! I am so happy you found us :D Please, tell us a little about yourself and what is going on with you right now :wink: You will find that there are so many people here who will help you get through anything you are going through and will become a part of your life. Again, welcome :D

Angel Oliver
01-24-2009, 02:42 AM
Just to say hello and welcome to you.

Love
Angel.xx

iseedeadmonkeys
01-24-2009, 04:47 AM
Hiya Paula :D

I have lupus too, :)

welcome to the forum

ISDM
xx