PDA

View Full Version : Updates Coming Soon - Members Please Read

admin
01-21-2009, 08:44 PM
Long awaited updates to WeHaveLupus.com are right around the corner. So wanted to prepare you for that.

One day you'll come here and everything will be VERY different. You'll think you have the wrong website. You'll be frustrated and overwhelmed and not know where to begin.

You'll hate it, you'll wonder why I ruined your beloved website. Then you'll start tinkering around a little bit and finding new features.

You'll spend hours seeing all the new things you can do. And in a couple months most of you will love it.

At least that's been my experience during updates on other forums.

I really think you'll see your experience here blossom from a simple forum to a fully interactive place you can share on a deeper level with other members (no, it won't be a dating website!).

It will be a little messy during the switch, usually takes about a month to work out the bugs.

I'll skip posting the list of the new features, but I'll just say you're going to dig it. Give it a month and you'll love it.

We do this for you, for Saysuzie (my coolest friend in the UNIVERSE), and of course out of respect and memory for Laurie.

rob
01-22-2009, 12:21 AM
Very cool news. Can't wait to see what's in store!

mountaindreamer
01-22-2009, 02:21 AM
this scares me

i am so limited on my electronic communication skills, it may take me two months to figure it out. So, if you don't hear from me for a while after this change, be patient. I might have to wait for one of my kids to come over and help me.

just being lighthearted. I won't get too frustrated.

it is 4 am and trying to entertain myself.

phyllis

Angel Oliver
01-22-2009, 04:27 AM
Oh wow! I look forward to the new site, but if you dont hear from me....i'll be with Phyllis lol :) trying to work out how to find you or work it. Hopefully it wont be too hard to learn.

P.s Will the Lupus House be there with some hunky Men who do massages for people who need a relax ? lol :)

Love Angel.xx

rob
01-22-2009, 08:13 AM
Oh wow! I look forward to the new site, but if you dont hear from me....i'll be with Phyllis lol :) trying to work out how to find you or work it. Hopefully it wont be too hard to learn.

P.s Will the Lupus House be there with some hunky Men who do massages for people who need a relax ? lol :)

Love Angel.xx

Personally, I'd rather have some gorgeous females do my massages thank you very much! Kate Beckinsale would do nicely, or in a pinch, Charlize Theron would be fine as well! :lol:

Angel Oliver
01-22-2009, 08:16 AM
lol now you got me dreaming........Howie Dorough......David Beckham.......George Clooney......OK anyone...i just want a massage hehehehe :)

Roll on the Lupus House!!!

Angel.xx

admin
01-22-2009, 09:27 AM
It won't be all scary as that - I'm just a little dramatic.

KathyW1958
01-22-2009, 09:49 AM
Wow I can hardly wait. I am pretty excited about it. How long will it be before we see the change?

Hugs,
Kathy

sits_inthe_corner
01-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Hugs Beloved Admin

:lilangel: we would never get cranky or unreasonable or frustrated :lol:

Looking forward to the new digs, and thanks for all your hard work.

DrinkofWtr
01-22-2009, 04:03 PM
I opt for a massage by Ben Affleck.

sits_inthe_corner
01-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Calling dibs on an aroma therapy massage from Johnny Depp :D

Danica01
01-22-2009, 11:36 PM
I can not wait :!: Thank you so much to giving us your time and making our forum the best that it can be :D