PDA

View Full Version : Night sweats....

sits_inthe_corner
01-16-2009, 05:25 PM
One and off for years now, I'll go through periods of having night sweats :P

I'm cold when I go to bed, but I'll wake up half way through the night and feel like my pillow is burning my skin.

I'm drenched with sweat and my pillow is hot hot hot hot.

My cat's pretty happy about it, he's taken to curling up close to my head :shock:

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

iseedeadmonkeys
01-17-2009, 05:45 AM
its just you, or me, cause i get the same thing, more round the women problems time of the month really or or or when im just about flaring too, i have this matress (its wonderfoam ya kno!!) lol anyway and it keeps the heat in at all time i like it coz it helps my back and hips keep warm at night but sometimes omg i wake sweating,

peace out sitc
xx

sits_inthe_corner
01-17-2009, 07:37 AM
I've had my memory foam mattress for over a year now, I just seem to go through a couple of week here and there when I turn into a furnace.

iseedeadmonkeys
01-17-2009, 07:39 AM
yeah i get that too, its really weird init!

iseedeadmonkeys
01-17-2009, 11:53 AM
i forgot to ask are you taking imuran?

sits_inthe_corner
01-17-2009, 06:23 PM
no, I'm on plaquenil and arthrotec 75, plus a hand full of suppliments my doctor wants to choke down :lol:

iseedeadmonkeys
01-18-2009, 04:58 AM
oh right do they cause night sweats?

sometimes its always worth tellin the rhuemy about these things

bless you sitc x

sits_inthe_corner
01-18-2009, 06:27 AM
That's not in the list of side effects....maybe I'm just hot stuff :P

iseedeadmonkeys
01-18-2009, 06:32 AM
lmao :D

Angel Oliver
01-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Yes i get that too. Whilst in hospital over christmas whupeee lol.....i was drugged up when i woke up my bed was wet through, my nightdress and the bedding. I was a bit embarrassed as it felt like i had weed the bed but i really had not ...honest. Then last night was the same....sweating and my arms went numb. So you are not alone....i am also hot stuff lol :)

Love
Angel.xxx