PDA

View Full Version : feeling blue

2lupie
01-15-2009, 06:13 PM
I saw the physciatrist nurse today. They increased my Cymbalta and told me where I can seek help for rehum. See I have no insurance. My Lupus was treated up til about 6 mo. ago. I have had a bad time since. So I guess you can say the phyciatrist helped me in more ways than 1. Seems it never happens like that. Now just a matter of going thru the system and hope they put me back on my mangament meds for Lupus and Ra. Having a hard time sitting standing or lying in bed.Everything hurts even my knukles on hands. Getting cramps in them bad. Also the feet get cramps fron H___.
Talk Later
Love and gentle hugs to all
Cindy

Saysusie
01-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Hello and Welcome Cindy;
I am sorry to hear that you are suffering right now and that you are not able to get your meds right away. I hope that the psych nurse does help you to get your Lupus treated so that you can find some relief from your pain.
I am glad that you joined us. We are here to help you in any way that we can and you will always find someone here when you need us!
Once Again......Welcome

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
01-16-2009, 07:32 AM
Just to say hello and welcome and sending you gentle hugs.

Love
Angel.xx

notsurerfh
01-16-2009, 07:59 AM
i am really fed up with our country. why can't we provide decent health care to everyone. it's pretty sad that you have to choose between eating and being in pain. i really hope the new president does more than just help our economy, perhaps if they regulated some of the outrageous amounts prescription companies can charge and doctors can charge our country would be able to stand on it's feet again.

KathyW1958
01-17-2009, 12:57 PM
Hi Cindy,
Welcome to the site. I am so sorry to hear that you can not get your medications. It makes me so mad that people are unable to get medications. Our medical system in this country really sucks big time. I hope and pray that there can be some answers so that everyone can get medical care and the medications that are needed to treat them. I don't know what the answer can be, but boy they definitely need to do something fast about it all. I send you gentle hugs.

Hugs,
Kathy