PDA

View Full Version : About possible cancer!!!!!!

KathyW1958
01-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi all,
I seriously need some prayers big time. I went to the doctor today, my Rheumatologists office. I found out that they think that I may have bladder cancer, or bladder stones. I guess I have been having a lot of blood in my urine and for the past several urine tests and nobody brought it to my attention until today when the Nurse Practitioner was going over all of my labs. I am very upset about this to say the very least. I have to have a test done a somekind of a scan done on Friday and then get an appointment to see a Urologist. Needless to say I am very very depressed big time. Please pray for good results forme.

Hugs,
Kathy

Rastagirl
01-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Kathy,

I'm praying for you now. I'll pray for a positive outcome.

Try not to worry and stress yourself. I know that's easier said than done. I went through something similar and it turned out to be stones, and I made myself sick just stressing about cancer before they even did a scan.

Focus on taking care of yourself and getting through the tests, and I know there will be many prayers coming your way from folks here.

Think Positive!!

Hang in there..........

Fondly,

Lori :)

KathyW1958
01-15-2009, 03:47 AM
Hi Lori,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am trying very hard not to stress myself out, because that could put me right into a massive flare which I definitely do not want to experience. I just got over a bad flare and do not want to go there again anytime soon. I am praying that there is no cancer big time.

Hugs,
Kathy

rob
01-15-2009, 03:51 AM
Hi Kathy,

I sent you a PM. Check your inbox when you can, and please hang in there. I'll talk to you soon.

Rob

karli1238
01-15-2009, 04:37 AM
Hi kathy.

I'm praying for you. My aunt starts her cemo next wk, recovering from surgery has been horrible. I really hope that you don't have to go through this. You've helped so many people here and I feel really bad that you have to go through this.

KathyW1958
01-15-2009, 06:22 AM
Hi Karli,
I am really hoping that there is no cancer too, big time. I know that if there is there will be no chemo for me. I will refuse that for sure. Well just keep me in your prayers ok.

Hugs,
Kathy

hatlady
01-15-2009, 06:33 AM
Hi Kathy;

Sending hugs and prayers and hopes -

~hatlady

KathyW1958
01-15-2009, 08:54 AM
Hi Hatlady,
Thank you for your prayers and as soon as I find out what is happening, I will let everyone know.

Hugs,
Kathy

Saysusie
01-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Kathy;
Please do keep us informed and I, like everyone else, am keeping you in my prayers and thoughts.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

KathyW1958
01-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Hi Saysusie,
Thank you and yes I will let everyone know what the results of the tests are.

Hugs,
Kathy

Angel Oliver
01-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Oh Kathy i am praying for you and sending you gentle bear squishy hugs and strength to keep you strong.

Love and hugs
Angel.xxxxxxxxxx

NoodleMom
01-15-2009, 01:52 PM
Gentle Hugssss Kathy. Praying for you.

K

sits_inthe_corner
01-15-2009, 04:56 PM
keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Kathy, gentle hugs.

KathyW1958
01-16-2009, 06:38 AM
Hi SITC,
Thank you for your kind words. I will let you all know what happens as soon as I know anything.

Hugs,
Kathy

rob
01-16-2009, 06:41 AM
Good luck today Kathy, I'll be thinking of you. Talk to you later.

Rob

Larz77
01-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Kathy, all the caring and support you've offered to me, I now return to you 2-fold. Good luck with your appointment. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Larz

BonusMom
01-16-2009, 10:26 AM
Sorry to hear of your recent news and wishing the best for you. Try to remain positive (easier said than done, I know!).

KathyW1958
01-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Hi Everyone,
Well I went and got the cat scan done. I won't know the results until the doctor lets me know as they can not tell me anything where I got the scan done. I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying very hard that the news is good and not bad. Thank you all for your prayers. I will let everyone know when I find out more.

Hugs,
Kathy

Mary Jane
01-17-2009, 09:31 PM
I hope goes well...keep up informed.

Gisèle
01-18-2009, 01:19 AM
Hugs and prayers to you, Kathy. I hope all is going to be okay. There are many different ailments that blood in the urine can be indicative of, so there is hope! Try and stay positive. Let's hope for the best outcome.

KathyW1958
01-18-2009, 05:22 AM
Hi MaryJane and Guisel,

Thank you for your replies. I am trying to stay as positive as I can and keep the stress down. I got the test done and now just have to wait and see what it shows. The place where I got the cat scan done told me that they are looking more for kidney stones. I will let everyone know what I find out.

Hugs,
Kathy

Angel Oliver
01-18-2009, 06:29 AM
I am thinking of you and hope the news is good.

Love and hugs
Angel.xxx

rob
01-19-2009, 07:54 AM
How are you doing today Kathy? Probably no answers yet as it's a holiday today. I hope you are staying positive as best as you can. Talk to you later.

Rob

mountaindreamer
01-19-2009, 09:07 AM
hi kathy,

you are definitely in my prayers. please be good to yourself, and try to keep the stress down...though i know how difficult this is.

take care,
phyllis

Oluwa
01-19-2009, 09:43 AM
Head hugs...Kathy...

I wish I could take your worries away as our disease feds off of it.

Direct, redirect your worries and woes. Be social, don't be alone. Fill the time while you wait with family and friends. Fed your thoughts with great reads and your senses with wonderful foods, scents of flowers with a colorful palette....

Much of our worst fears never come to be...in my prayers you are.

Be well I will ask of Him.
Love.
Oluwa