PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Please!!!

cheryl_v
01-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Please pray for my baby sis. She's only 20. She's 7 months pregnant. My mum just called, she went into seisures (never has had them before) and was rushed to the hospital. She still has not woke up and delivered while out. It's a girl, only 2 1/2 pounds. She (the baby) was rushed to Shands in the next county, excellent hospital. My sis still will not wake up. She was so sick the entire time and so tiny. Was 92 lbs at begining of pregnancy, now only 105 lbs.

I'm scared and worried. She's like my own daughter, I help mum raise her since she was her last child. She calls me 2nd mum. I can't lose her too, or my new lttle niece as well. In 2007, lost 1 sister and her hubby and 2 sons (my nephews) all at once. My uncle that year as well. In 2008 I lost my beloved niece at only 20. I just can't do this again, please help.

Thanks for listening. I do believe in the power of prayer, very strong. I ask for your prayers please, I know nothing else to do :cry: .

cheryl_v
01-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Update:

Someone said a prayer, thank you!! My sis is in ICU, but appears ok for now. They took the baby by emergency c-section due to back-to-back seisures, 8 or 9. My sis is still out of it, so she doesn't know she had the baby yet. My mum's going back in the morning to tell her, if the nurses don't first when she wakes up. Mum's hoping to get there before she wakes up, I hope she does. It'll be a shock to my poor lil sis. The baby's name is Isabella, so pretty. God bless lil Izzy and my sis, may they both make it.

NoodleMom
01-13-2009, 06:48 AM
praying for you all

cheryl_v
01-13-2009, 07:24 AM
Oh Thank You. Waiting by the phone to see how they are. If she wakes up, I'm going to try and see her. Still hasn't woke, but was told she mumbled when shaken and spoken too. Hopefully she will come to completely. Not much news on the baby since she's in another hospital. Only her mother can be told of her condition. My mum's going to call and explain, see if they'll tell her since she's the grandmum of lil Izzy. Hopefully in time for sis when she's told what has happened.

Thanks again, hardly slept and stressing. So came here for help. As always, someone here does :D .

rob
01-13-2009, 07:39 AM
Cheryl,

I'm not a very religious person, but I said a couple of prayers anyway. It can't hurt. I hope your little sister, and your new niece Isabella (you're an aunt!) are going to be OK. They can really do some amazing things with premature babies these days, please remember that. Your sis sounds groggy, but stable, and that's also a very positive thing to focus on. Keep us updated as much as you can. I'll be thinking of, and praying for all of your family.

Rob

cheryl_v
01-13-2009, 08:03 AM
Thank You so much Rob. It means a lot. I was just telling my mum something to that effect. If she was mumbling, then that was a good sign. Possibly just to groggy and her body still trying to recooperate. Mum's on the phone trying to find more out on lil Izzy. With this sister, I almost feel like a grandmum myself at only 35. I had been taking care of her since the day mum brought her home until she was 3 almost every day before I left home. Been having her nearby to help as she got older. So close to her, she says I'm her mum just as much as our own mum. So it hurt bad when I got that call last night. Cursing myself for not having a liscence and driving.

Thanks again. You guys are great. I'll update when I know more.

Saysusie
01-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Cheryl;
I have to agree with Rob, premature birth units are so advanced now. I saw a special where they saved a 2lb newborn who is now five years old! I am sure that your new niece is going to be just fine and that your baby sister will be holding her in her arms soon.
Also, I agree with Rob that your sister is not far from waking up. She is hearing and responding - both very good signs.
I am praying for you, Cheryl, and for your sister, your niece, your mother and all of your family. I see a healthy baby girl looking into her mommy's loving eyes while her auntie and grandmom are standing close, beaming with love and adoration! I see you, Cheryl, sharing loving moments with your sister and your niece and all of you thanking GOD for one another and for being given each day to show love and share love! AND SO IT IS....AMEN!

Much Love
Saysusie

cheryl_v
01-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Thank You very much Saysusie. Just came in from hospital. They didn't give info on my new niece yet, just that she'll definitely be there until her due date March 12th. I do remember that they are doing such tremendus things with premies now. They gave her boyfriend, the father, all the info to call and find out. What a way to finally meet him. My sis, didn't look good when I walked in. The nurse stopped me and fare worned she was in restraints. She's still not fully aware and concience yet. She keeps thrashing around yanking the tubes and IV's out. On the plus side they said it means she's somewhat aware. They have her on morophine and muscle relaxers for the first 24hrs, to keep from more seizures. She had 8 and doc said it may take time for her to wake and recover. I'm going back tomorrow. It was so hard to see her like that. She was mumbling though, then back to sleep. Broke my heart, had to leave. Picked up her boyfriend some food and drinks from the store and ran them in. I have a feeling he's going to be there for a little bit. He's staying by her side and that's what counts for now. Niether have a running car, so family's seeing about fixing one for them to drive and see lil Izzy.

Thanks for the prayers. I'm trying to picture her holding the baby, both of them happy and healthy.

KathyW1958
01-13-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi Cheryl,
I just read your posts here and I feel so sad for you and your sister and little neice. I will have you all in my prayers that they all get better. Please do keep us updated.

Hugs,
Kathy

mountaindreamer
01-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Hi cheryl,

prayers and angels to your little sister and your baby izzy. As difficult as the restraints are to see, I agree, this is a good sign. Hang in there, there is obviously a lot of love in your family.

phyllis

cheryl_v
01-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Thank You Kathy and Phyllis. I just called, she was able to say no when her boyfriend went to leave for the night. He was so happy, he stayed. Its a good sign.

Everyone's prayers I think you for, its helping. Everyone here is supportive and so helpful. Without everyone, I think I would have stressed needlessly and went stir crazy. Thanks for the help, much needed.

sits_inthe_corner
01-13-2009, 05:03 PM
Hugs to ya cheryl and prayers for you and your sister and family.

I have worked with many premature babies (and am one myself :) ) Some of them were as young as two months.

It is truely amazing what the medical profession can do! I hope your sister and her little one continue to improve and grow stronger :)

cheryl_v
01-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Thank You SITC. Everyone says they do fine, just hard to believe from such a tiny thing. The Ronald McDonald House has set her up a room across from the baby's hospital, when she recovers. Everything seems to be ok for the moment. Going to see her again in the morning, hope she is able to talk back and understand.

Thanks again, all have been so helpful. Don't know what I'd do without eveyone.

cheryl_v
01-13-2009, 09:06 PM
Update:

Lil Izzy was taken off the breathing machine. Much to nurses surprise, she's breathing on her own. They will watch her closely to see if she needs it back, but quite a triumph for a 2 1/2 lb baby.

My sis is a little more aware. They are weaning her down now off meds to see if that helps and waking her every 2hrs. They are hoping it helps her recover better and quicker. I hope it helps and not hurt.

Off to bed, so tired. Not much sleep last night due to worry. Hopefully I will sleep better knowing she's better, as well as the baby. Thanks again to all. I'm an Auntie again :D .

Oh yeah, my mum said to tell eveyone thank you so much. It means a lot to her that people that didn't know my sis thought of her and the baby and said a prayer. I told her you all were my good friends, even if we never physically met. She said it sounded like one amazing support group. I told her it was :D .

Danica01
01-13-2009, 11:10 PM
God bless you and your family :!: I will say a prayer for all of you and I will constantly keep you in my thoughts. You have been so strong through this and I am sure that is helping your sister even though she is not fully awake. She is very luck to have an older sister like you. Keep updating us on how they are all doing and how you are doing. I am sending you healing thoughts and make sure you get plenty of rest when you can :sleeping:

cheryl_v
01-14-2009, 04:40 AM
Thank You, your sweet. Trying to be strong and smile, even though I don't feel it. Going to go see her in a little while if I can get there again. So hard to see the ones you love in so much pain. Keeping everyones thoughts and prayers in my mind to help.

Glad to have this place to come and talk. Its so helping.

rob
01-14-2009, 08:33 AM
Cheryl,

It sounds like Sis and Izzy are doing well. This is great news. And Izzy is breathing on her own, that is a really, really good sign. You consider your sister to be very much like a daughter as well, that has to make all this even more stressful for you. I know you've had loss in your life, so I can imagine you are having a tough time yourself. You say you are acting strong, well, I don't think it's an act. You ARE strong, and your sis is so lucky to have you in her life. Don't forget to take care of you during all this.

Rob

Oluwa
01-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Jesus loves me! This I know,
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong;
They are weak, but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so

Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. Matthew 21:22

Prayers are heard from me for Isabella, your sister, Isabella's dad and everyone..you.

PSALM 102
O Lord, hear our prayer
and let our cry come to You.
Hide not Your face from us
in the day of our distress.
Incline Your ear to us;
in the day when we call,
answer us speedily.
O Lord, we put our trust in You.
Let us not be put to shame.

Amen.

May the Grace of God be with you all...hugs full of love,
Oluwa

cheryl_v
01-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Thank You Rob, that means a lot. She is like my own in my heart. I'm trrying to relax and stress as little as possible. I get some of my strength from you guys here. When I want to cry, I think of everyones prayers and words of comfort. Makes me smile so she sees me strong.

Thank You Oh, love the prayer. That little song is also what I would hum to mine when born. Loved the scripts too.

My sis was talking a little. Was so happy. She smiled when I came in, melted my heart. She was being stubborn and still did not want to eat. So I did as I did when she was young, sat in front of her and said I wasn't taking no for an answer. I fed her some eggs, only a little. She rolled her eyes at me. I just laughed and told her she'll be fine. She did give me a dirty look for help picking her menu for the day. Just picked and told her she was coming back faster than expected, rolled her eyes again. Doc said if she eats enough each day, she can be out as early as friday. Lil Izzy had to be put on the breathing machine again. She's doing good, just her inhale is not as deep as her exhale. Other than that, she's doing good. Brought their laundry home, thought it would help for them to have clean clothes to wear and go home in.

Thanks again everyone, feeling better today. She asked me to come again tomorrow. How can I say no to my baby sis? No matter how old she gets.

KathyW1958
01-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Hi Cheryl,
I am so glad that your sister is doing better. I will have you all in my prayers.

Hugs,
Kathy

Saysusie
01-15-2009, 09:17 AM
Oh Cheryl;
All of this is such wonderful news, even your sister's little temper :lol: . Izzy will be just fine and I still see her in her mommy's arms smiling up at her. I will bet you that sis will not roll her eyes when that moment comes..and it IS coming!! :-)
You, your sister and your little niece have been in my thoughts 24-7! I am so happy to hear that things are progressing well. Give our love to your Mother also.
We will always be here for you and your family, Cheryl.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

cheryl_v
01-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Thanks Kathy and Saysusie. Just came in from seeing her again today. To my surprise she was sitting up and talking clear. Tired sounding, but ok. She was being stubborn on eating again, so made her eat some and griped her out some more. Reminded her that she can't leave until she regains strength from food. The sooner she eats, the sooner she sees lil izzy.

I had to stay my distance and could only stay a short time. I came down with the stomache flu and so did lil miss. I never told my sis, didn't want her to worry. So just said lil miss was, and I've been holding her so I couldn't come near. Made a video of my kids saying high to there auntie on my palm one. Love those things, it takes pictures and videos as well as all the other features. Was able to take a quick video of her to show the kids.

Now I can't wait to see lil izzy. That'll have to wait until better. This stomache flu is rough, can't eat or drink. I'll try, want to tell her bye tomorrow befrore she leaves to the other hospital out of town. If she can of course.

The prayers were heard and THANK YOU ALL. Told mum you send her love Saysusie, she said to tell you thanks. She doesn't do computers and stuff like that much. She said she's happy and greatful for what you said, just wierd from someone so far away she doesn't know. Told her there are plus's to computers, you can make friends anywhere :D.

Saysusie
01-15-2009, 09:33 PM
OMG!! So, I am on my way out the door to Washington DC and read your post. What wonderful and blessed news (aside from your stomach flu - I am so sorry you are ill :( ). But, to hear that your sister is sitting up and talking is the best news I could have today!!
Take very good care of yourself so that you can hold your precious niece in your arms.
So, I am smiling as I turn off my computer to rush out of the door to catch my plane! I am sending you my continued wishes for more and more blessings for you, your sister, you Mother, your niece, and your family!

Always
Saysusie

cheryl_v
01-16-2009, 07:33 AM
Update:

Isabella is 2.1 lbs and up to 3cc of formula. She was only taking in 1cc. That's a lot for a baby her size.

My sis is waiting on the nutritionist's evaluation. If she says she's good to go, she can go home today.

Thanks for the prayers. I was freaking out and crying earlier this week. It hurt with my niece, then my baby sis was almost lost. It hurt more than I could expect. I know she's not truely mine, like my late niece, but when you raised them from infant it still feels like it. It felt like about to lose one of my own kids, not a sis again. Then I thought of this place and how everyone helped and conforted before. So I came here, and so glad I did :D .

rob
01-16-2009, 07:41 AM
That's the best news I've heard all week Cheryl. Sounds like all is well with sis and baby. You sound very relieved, and rightfully so. It has to feel good to be an Aunt again. I'm so glad it all worked out.

Rob

Angel Oliver
01-16-2009, 07:44 AM
Sorry just read this post wow. I have said prayers for you and so happy at the good news. Sending you all gentle hugs and love :)

Love
Angel.xxx

cheryl_v
01-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Thanks Rob and Angel. I feel I can finally breathe a sigh of relief and relax. Finally enjoy the fact of becoming an aunt again. I will post on how lil izzy does as time goes by. Best news I've had all week as well.

Angel Oliver
01-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Ah how lovely. You enjoy it being an aunt and i am so pleased and relieved they are doing well. My thoughts are with you.

Love
Angel.xxx

cheryl_v
01-16-2009, 10:23 AM
Thanks! My sis just called, she's out and on her way home. She's going to shower, change and head off to see the baby. What relief!!

BonusMom
01-16-2009, 10:41 AM
Woo hoo! So glad that your sister is being released and will finally be able to see her little one! Take care of yourself. I know it's hard with all that's going on, but you know how stress affects those with compromised systems :(

cheryl_v
01-16-2009, 11:49 AM
Thanks, I'll try to remember :) .

cheryl_v
01-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Lil Izzy is up to 4cc's of formula at a time, still 2.1 lbs. Not bad at 5 days old. Sis doing good and happy. Spends her day looking at her new little one. I get to see her next week, after I've cleared the stomache flu for a few days. Can't wait :D , but better safe than sorry. They won't let me in if ill. Don't blame them, thats why I'm going to give 4-5 days of knowing its gone before I even try.

cheryl_v
01-18-2009, 08:19 PM
Lil Izzy is already up to 8cc's of formula. She gets wieghed tomorrow.

Danica01
01-19-2009, 12:37 AM
That is wonderful news! I am so clad your baby sis got to go home and it sounds like little one is doing better and better every day! Keep us posted and do not forget to take care of yourself through all of this. I know it is hard to do but your baby Izzy needs her aunty to hold her ALL the time :wink:

cheryl_v
01-21-2009, 08:04 PM
Sis and baby are doing good. Yesterday the baby gave us a scare. She stopped breathing twice. Nurses had her back on her own fast, she seems fine again. She's up to 15cc's of formula at 9 days old. So she will have her Iv's out tomorrow. She's 2.4 lbs now, a 3oz gain. I'm going to see her tomorrow, so excited :D .

mountaindreamer
01-22-2009, 02:37 AM
hi cheryl,

what agony you have experienced this past week. So happy to hear that little lizzy is doing ok. I am sorry that she gave you scares, but she will be so strong when she gets past all of this, and I know she will be a complete delight to you and your sister.

keep yourself important, and enjoy the love of a newborn.

phyllis

Angel Oliver
01-22-2009, 04:09 AM
Hi ,

I hope all is going well and you are enjoying being ''Auntie''.

Love
Angel.xx

cheryl_v
01-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Hi everyone. I got to see her today, brought my video camera. She is so tiny and so cute. Maybe a foot long, at the most. They were taking her off the IV's as we were leaving. She's being upped to 17cc's of formula starting this evening. She weighs 2.5 lbs now. Already gained an ounce in the last 24hrs.

There were so many there, all so cute. I seen on the ceiling tile (some are marked with words and pics of previous premies) and seen one tile that really caught my eye. In april of 2003 a premie was born 1 lb 13oz. By september he went home 5 lbs 12oz. Wow, talk of the hope that gives. Showed my sis, hoping it would encourage her and keep her believing in faith and technology.

Had fun, it was me and 2 sis's seeing her. Like a girl's day out. Have to do that more.

rob
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Once again, this is great news. They really can do some amazing things for premature babies now. I am really glad to hear that everything is going well.

cheryl_v
01-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks Rob. Seeing that tile of that tiny baby boy amazed me. Also gave me hope. I know they do good with premies, just haven't known any so small. The smallest I ever seen was just barely 4lbs. Yes, it is truely amazing. So glad there are people who can do these things and keep up hope for there survival.

cheryl_v
01-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Hi everyone. Just wanted to say lil izzy is doing really good. She's off all tubes and Iv's. She was transfered to a different hospital, same branch, earlier today. She's only needing monitored and feed. She seems very healthy, so moved her to give space to another newborn premie who needs high care. Her weight is still 2.5, so not bad. As soon as she's reached 5lbs, she can go home. Granted that nothing has happened or come up in the mean time. Her original release date was aroung 2nd week of march. If she keeps this up, she may be home as soon as last week of february. Thanks so much for all the prayers and support. It helped so much.

rob
01-24-2009, 09:55 PM
You'll be child proofing your house before you know it Cheryl. She's going to be running around tearing the place up. I'm so glad she's doing well. How's mom/sis doing?

cheryl_v
01-25-2009, 07:12 AM
Thanks. I'm still shocked at how fast she's progressing. Trying to talk sis into staying with me during her first few months at home. The hospital in our county is nick-named "butcher plant". The hospital she's at now may be in the next county, but closer to me than my mum's where she's staying. From mum's, its 2hrs away. From me, 40 min away. I have had experience with sick infants as well. So hoping to talk her into it. Thanks again, I was so happy to see that little baby finally. I do many "little" :shock: . Taking care of yourself as well I hope. Have a good day.

mountaindreamer
01-25-2009, 12:34 PM
congrats cheryl,

i am so happy to hear the latest on little lizzy and your sis. I want to give you a little motherly advise. I was the caretaker of my daugher while she fought breast cancer 2 years ago. Her children were 2 and 3. I really really really had to make myself let some things go so that I could rest. I made myself get rest, or there was no way that I would have been any good to my daughter and grancdhilren.

take care my friend, you have a wonderful heart
phyllis

cheryl_v
01-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the advice. I am used to doing lots. I do have good patience. I have hubby and 3 kids, plus 5 pets to take care of. I also run a home day care. So used to juggling kids, house work, yard work, pets, hubby and cooking :shock: . I know it'll be a lot more stress and work, but thinking of lil izzy. I want her as close to that hospital as possible. I have a van that sits here everyday for emergencies.

I don't mean to sound like I'm being sassy towards you, not good with words sometimes. I just wanted to say I did think about it all. Not really wanting to do it, to be honest. Just thought it to be the right thing to do. Its her first, so I know she'll be scared. Thanks for thinking to remind me :D , your sweet.

cheryl_v
01-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Lil Izzy is 2 weeks old today. She weighs 2.7lbs and up to 20cc's of formula every 3hrs. Was told she may go home in 2-3 weeks if she keeps this up. She seems to be gaining an ounce a day on average. She may be at her goal weght before the last week of february.

Sis had to go to the hospital, but ok and resting now. Her scar from the c-section started opening up. They had to restaple. Told her to rest. Maybe take a wheel chair at the hospital and stores, but she's stubborn and said no. Home sleeping, hope she really does take it easy from now on. That little baby will be home before she knows it.

mountaindreamer
01-26-2009, 06:37 PM
hurray for your sister and little lizzy,

they are so fortunate to have you ....you really care about them, and it shows.

phyllis

cheryl_v
01-27-2009, 06:06 AM
Thanks Phyllis, I do. Her being my mother's last and I being the one to mainly care for her, she feels like my own child. This eases my heart and I feel better knowing they are safe and fine.

Saysusie
01-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Cheryl;
How wonderful to come home to such good news!!! I am so happy for you, your sister and the sweet lil angel :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

cheryl_v
02-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Update: Sis good and moving around a lot more with ease. Lil Izzy has just reached 4lbs!! She only has 1-2 more weeks, then home. She was moved today to a little crib. Her appetite is strong. All my sis has to do is take a cpr class and she can take her home as soon as she reaches 1 more pound. She's been gaining 1-2 ounces a day, wow. She is such a little fighter.

mountaindreamer
02-17-2009, 07:31 PM
did your sister decide to live at your house with little Izzy? She sounds so precious, can't wait for you to post pictures. congrats, and keep us posted.

phyllis

cheryl_v
02-17-2009, 09:29 PM
No, she's going to stay with her boyfriend and see how it goes. I do wish she would stay with me or mum, but she's old enough to make her own decisions now. I have to remember that. I do not know how to post pictures. I will check to see how to do that and will do as soon as I can. Thanks for the reply.

Saysusie
02-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Can't wait to see the pictures.
I am sure that your sister knows that you are there for her and that, if things do not work out, she is always welcome. Try not to worry too much about her. I know that is easier said than done, but look how far she has come :-) I am sending you warm hugs of understanding.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

cheryl_v
02-17-2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks. I'm so happy!! I'm trying to let her go, to spread her wings and fly. So hard to let them go, you want to protect them even though they're grown. I will always think of her as my little girl, not my sis.

I'll post a pic as soon as I get the hang of it all. She's so pretty!!

Mary Jane
02-17-2009, 10:39 PM
miracles do happen...I'm very happy for you and your family.

cheryl_v
02-18-2009, 05:47 AM
Thanks!! They sure do.

Angel Oliver
02-18-2009, 06:27 AM
I too look forward to seeing the photos. Sending you gentle hugs.xxx

love
angel.xx

cheryl_v
02-18-2009, 07:44 AM
Thanks, hugs back.

cheryl_v
02-18-2009, 08:47 AM
Added 2 pics, little dark and blurry though. They didn't allow me to turn the flash on. Enlarge and you can see her better. Sis is suppose to send new ones soon.

cheryl_v
02-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Update:

ISABELLA'S HOME!!!! Mum just called at 8pm and gave me the good news. She's 4.8 pounds and needed a special car seat, but healthy and no need for nurses' care anymore. Said she didn't need to be 5 pounds since good health and appetite. I can't wait to see her, yeah!!!!

Thank you all for the prayers and support, they helped so much.

Oluwa
02-24-2009, 06:33 PM
Oh...such wonderful news, CV. Really, I feel such joy. Sending all my love to Isabella...

Ooooo..love hugs.
Oluwa

sick n tired
02-24-2009, 06:38 PM
I just read all these posts...such an answer to everyone's prayers...Praise God!

Hugs,

mountaindreamer
02-24-2009, 07:01 PM
hoooooray cheryl v,

I a soo happy for you and your family. Isabella is definitely a special little girl, and i am sure she will bring tons of love to your family.

sick n tired
02-24-2009, 07:04 PM
AWESOME!!!!! Cheryl...

cheryl_v
02-24-2009, 07:33 PM
Thanks again eveyone. Your prayers brought them home together safely.

HIP-HIP HORRAY!!!!!!

It may take a while, but I'll get a pic and send it. I want to make sure using flash is ok now for her.

Rastagirl
02-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Sending my congrats and much joy for you, your (baby) Sister and tiny baby Isabella. I just love that name. Makes her sound like royalty. :)

Can't wait to see more pictures of her. I'm truly happy for such a wonderful outcome for all of your family.

Babies are true blessings from heaven....each and every one. Congratulations, again, Auntie Cheryl.

Fondly,

Lori :)

cheryl_v
02-25-2009, 06:28 AM
Thank you Lori. Pics will be as soon as I can get over to see her. Flashes are ok, just not to many when her eyes are open. Thats ok, I don't mind sleepy photos.

Saysusie
02-25-2009, 12:54 PM
That is such wonderful news and I can hear the happiness in your post. Especially the fact that she is eating well and in good health! I am so happy for you, for your sister and your entire family! What Joy!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

cheryl_v
02-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Thank you, its the best news I've had all week. I can't wait to go see her, camera in hand.

mnjodette
02-27-2009, 08:52 AM
Cheryl, I'm praying for your sister and her little Isabella...and for you, too. You and your family have had more than enough sadness these past couple of years. What everyone has said is true: premature babies have such wonderful care now. They know a lot more about how to take care of them than in years past. You be sure to take care of yourself during this stressful time. You can't help them if you get sick! Hugs...

Jody

cheryl_v
02-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Thanks Jody. Nice to have some happiness after these past tough couple years. A little joy for once.