PDA

View Full Version : Callin all women..............

iseedeadmonkeys
01-12-2009, 05:27 PM
ok this is a womans topic really, :oops:

ive never experienced pain like this before :(
can i ask when ure due on, i know ya get the back pain emotions etc but does anyone suffer from like heartburn?
my gawd im in such pain with it, hurts so much that i cant lay down i feel spinny :shock: and like its my stomach its up near just under ribs where it hurts, ive tried walking around, small cup of milk, just feels like summin needs to pass on thru!! with out sounding gross :lol: never had this pain b4, but then i think that its monday, i think sometimes we forget what meds we take on tht day-and maybe its just a mix of the 2?

blimey someone give me some sound advice here plz, no way can i go to sleep now, im hoping one of you will magically appear soon lol
xx

sits_inthe_corner
01-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Gentle hugs to ya iseedeadmonkeys

How do you take your plaquenil?

I was having troubles with it when I first started on it. My family doctor also takes plaquenil, she suggested that I take both pills right before bed with a small tub (single serving) of yogart.

Well that worked like a charm. The stomack upset when away, I wasn't dizzy any more. I sleep through any of the other side effects.

Hope you are seeing your doctor soon. Ask if you can take it this way, if you are not already.

iseedeadmonkeys
01-12-2009, 06:12 PM
hiya SITC

really?, i got told to take one in the morning and one at night, although when taking it tonight, i couldnt swallow it properly others went down fine up plaqunil kept poppin up which was stressin me out a little lol,
i will ask about taking them togeva at night with a pot of yoghurt see what he says, cheers for that
x

NoodleMom
01-12-2009, 11:54 PM
it could be GERDS or some other gastro issue. Have you tried tums, and/or mylanta. My doc had me on previcid for the stomach junk. Taking my pills with yogurts helped tremendously also.
Kasey

iseedeadmonkeys
01-13-2009, 06:55 AM
hey i cant take heart burn remedies cause im on lansoprazole, i did have one yesterday but tht was way before i got the pain, i had a glass of milk and it went, i forgot i had taken 2 co-dydramol bfore hand maybe not enough solids in my stomach to work it? hmm dunno cheers x