PDA

View Full Version : Hi all - just an update!

hatlady
01-07-2009, 08:00 AM
Sorry I haven't been around much, I came back to work 1/5 to alligators up to my earlobes.... I expect the load to ease up after January. At least I hope that isn't just wishful thinking!

I'll try to drop in at least once a week, but if not, know that I'm sending thoughts of health and wellness to everyone here. (And to Oluwa, thoughts of smooth non-itchy skin!)

AND thoughts of WOO HOO!!! HALLELUJAH! to our dear SaySusie on her jaunt to our Capital to be a personal witness to history. I still have tears well up every time I think about it - and expect I'll be GLUED to the TV all day on the 20th. SaySusie, please take many photos, please know that all of us will be watching through your eyes as well - and will be awaiting your stories of the events!

Must run - my love to all -
hatlady

rob
01-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Hi,

It's good to hear from you! You are back at work so you must be feeling well. Just watch out for those alligators! I'll be recording the events in D.C. on DVD from 2 different sources, so if our beloved Saysusie gets any facetime, I'll have it. I can also make still photos from recorded DVD's. Take it easy, and say hello when you can Hatlady.

Rob

sits_inthe_corner
01-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Hugs hatlady

Good to see ya! Ditto what rob said, watch your stress levels :D

but don't stress about stress...hugs to ya

Oluwa
01-09-2009, 10:09 PM
I haven't been around much, Hatlady, too. Logged on, but never on...wander about, read..haven't much to say as of late...

Sorting and resorting where I stand with this disease and it's cronies. Mentally and physically...denial, again like last new year. It is that time of year. New year, new slate...revamp, refresh..try again.

Thank you for the thoughts...I am smoothing out. Dry, tight skin but smooth. Healing. Finally. :D

Alligators for earrings?

Happy New Years, Hatlady...

Head hug...
Love,
Oluwa

mnjodette
01-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Hey there, Hatlady! So nice to see your post. I, too, have been only an infrequent visitor. Finding my balance again.....it's always a challenge. And my job (which is part time...ha!) is just way too intense right now. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up the rat race. I'm just not finding much in common with the rats anymore!

Keep your fingers and toes away from the alligators and visit when you can. I'll be looking for you!

Jody

sits_inthe_corner
01-11-2009, 04:50 PM
HUGS! Jody,

Good to see you posting!

Saysusie
01-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Leaving for D.C. this Friday (Jan. 17th).......SOOOOOOOO NERVOUS & EXCITED!!

We are singing at two inaugural balls...haven't heard if they will be televised or not! But, there will be plenty of picture taking!!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Danica01
01-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Have a great trip and enjoy every minute of it......we will be thinking about you!

Leaving for D.C. this Friday (Jan. 17th).......SOOOOOOOO NERVOUS & EXCITED!!

We are singing at two inaugural balls...haven't heard if they will be televised or not! But, there will be plenty of picture taking!!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

sits_inthe_corner
01-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Have fun Saysusie

and STAY OUT OF TROUBLE! LOL