PDA

View Full Version : Good luck iseedeadmonkeys!!!!!

Danica01
01-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Some of you may know, but for those of you who don't, iseedeadmonkeys is returning to work tomorrow :!: I wanted to wish her good luck and let her know that we all support her and will be here for her while she transitions back into the real, working world :wink: :D

GOOD LUCK :smilecolros:

Danica

karli1238
01-07-2009, 12:39 AM
Good luck!!! I hope you feel great through out the day.

mountaindreamer
01-07-2009, 05:15 AM
good luck iseedeadmonkeys,

hope you have a day of support, and compassion from co-workers, and a day of pride in yourself. enjoy the company of others, and don't try to be superwoman.

iseedeadmonkeys
01-07-2009, 05:18 AM
Awww thankyou soooo much, thats really nice of you :D

I am indeedy returning to work tmrw early morning, gotta be there for 06:55 :shock: but my day will be ok i hope :) i finnish at 3pm and then do the same friday too :D

Im slightly nervous but im sure it will be ok, and i am looking forward to seeing the students (ive missed them so much) espeshally one boy who is extreamly autistic and my collegues bought him to see me whilst i was off sick :D which was really cool as ive worked with him from when i first started there (7 years ago in feb) i went to his 18th and stayed there the w/e, (being autistic he cant handle the word sick!! so when he asks me if im ok, i cant then reply well im getting there, i have to say in a loud voice YES IM WELL AGAIN lol) aww im really looking forward to it :lol:

anyway i will let you all know how it goes
thanx again
xxx

mountaindreamer
01-07-2009, 05:22 AM
"yes, I'm well again" what beautiful words to tell a child. My daughter is a special ed teacher, during her fight with cancer, she was often faced with this same situation.....I love the positive tone of these words because we can be emotionally well again with peace and grace.

best of luck to you,
Phyllis

iseedeadmonkeys
01-08-2009, 01:00 PM
My first day back was ace!! thanx,
everyone was really pleased to see me which was nice,
this teacher i saw today was chatting about this other part time teacher whos daughter has cronic lupus too (talk about small world) anyway i was thinking of emailing her! do you think she will mind if i do? hmm

anyway everyone was saying it was good to see me back which was really nice of them, kids were nice to see too :D

im absolutly knackered i went to do bloods after work, then went to sleep for an hour after i was falling asleep on the way home lol

now im shattered even more lol, having early night cause gotta be up again nice and early :D :D :D

speak to you all soon when ive got more energy

take care all
xxx

rob
01-08-2009, 03:32 PM
It's so good to hear that you had a great day today, and are getting back to where you want to be with your life, and your work. I am really happy for you, and I can hear the raw enthusiasm in your words. I hope you have a good night, and another great day tomorrow. You have certainly earned this.

Rob

Danica01
01-08-2009, 04:05 PM
I am so glad it went wonderful and everyone was happy to have you back :D Keep resting when you are home and ever day will get easier :!:

iseedeadmonkeys
01-12-2009, 07:00 PM
hey thanx guys, yeah its going well, im proper happy bout all of this and going back to work :D

next year i could be a multi millionare and buy tht lupus house :D