PDA

View Full Version : i feel sick

iseedeadmonkeys
01-04-2009, 12:01 PM
dunno weather im stressing about tmrw or not, but ive got the worse case of heartburn going, ive taken a lansoprazole but i feel like im gonna throw up :(

Danica01
01-04-2009, 12:59 PM
I hope you are feeling better by the time you see this :wink: Yesterday I started to feel like a flare was about to jump out of me. My body feels like it is weighted down with lead, I am running a fever, muscle and joints hurt and I am so tired but can not sleep :cry: Not to mention that I do not have any appetite at this moment :cry: I hope I am wrong! I think I am going to soak in the bath and cuddle up with my softest blanket and rest ALL day!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are doing the same because you have a big week this week!!!!!!!!! :angel:

iseedeadmonkeys
01-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Dani ure bouncin angel is spinnin me out a little lol
i drank too much last night, but dont really care coz it was a good night lol :D and we all gotta have a bit of fun occasionally and as i dint drink new years lol you kno the rest!! thanx i dont feel like im gonna throw now so thts better :D:D:D:D:D x

Danica01
01-04-2009, 11:30 PM
You are right.......we all need to have some fun every once in a while and I think that counts double for us :D Next time have a drink for me :!: I am glad you are feeling much better and by the way all my friends around here call me Dani too :wink: I hated it as a kid but I actually love it now that I am an adult. Good luck tomorrow. I will check in with you when I get home from the doctor and see how you are handling the lovely medicine and I will let you know if I am headed back into surgery :? Talk to you soon........hey, at least you didn't eat chocolate :wink: