PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas

Furrydog
12-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Wanted to wish everyone Happy Christmas and New Year. I had a bad start to the year but haven't had any symptoms for a whole month now.

First time this year that I haven't had joint pain for a month :D . I know that a lot of you out there are suffering and didn't mean to gloat, but I didn't think I'd have a month of feeling well again.

A couple of months ago, I couldn't get out of bed and walk to the shops and back carrying stuff, but now I feel back to my old self. :lol: :lol:

Will delude myself that I am cured just until the holidays are over.

Angel Oliver
12-24-2008, 12:09 PM
HI,

Oh i am so pleased for you.Enjoy every minute and have a lovely Christmas and may it continue through to 2009.

love
Angel.xxx

rob
12-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Feel free to gloat to your hearts content Furrydog.
It lets the rest of us know that a month without pain
is a possibility for us too. We get so few victories, that
even the little ones should be celebrated. I hope you
have a Merry Christmas.

Rob

hatlady
12-24-2008, 01:36 PM
A wonderful gift! A month without pain - we all know the value of that gift, and celebrate it with you.

May the new year bring many pain free days, weeks, months for all of us!

Danica01
12-25-2008, 11:58 PM
I am so happy you are feeling better and you can always gloat! We are here to help you through the bad times and rejoice in the good times :wink: Thank you for sharing and I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I hope that the New Year continues to bring you comfort and less pain :angel:

Wanted to wish everyone Happy Christmas and New Year. I had a bad start to the year but haven't had any symptoms for a whole month now.

First time this year that I haven't had joint pain for a month :D . I know that a lot of you out there are suffering and didn't mean to gloat, but I didn't think I'd have a month of feeling well again.

A couple of months ago, I couldn't get out of bed and walk to the shops and back carrying stuff, but now I feel back to my old self. :lol: :lol:

Will delude myself that I am cured just until the holidays are over.