PDA

View Full Version : xmas wishes

notsurerfh
12-23-2008, 08:03 AM
Just wanted to wish all my new found friends a merry christmas and hope that time with your friends and family will bring some light back into your day.
I am still waiting for results so a little on edge but i'm not going to let it ruin my holiday or vacation time with my family. It's been so nice to just jump on here and get all of this stuff off my chest when I need to. I don't feel so overwhelmed day to day.
I won't be on here over the holidays I don't use the computer when I'm home I try to focus on my daughter and husband. But well wishes to all and hopefully I'll have my results next week or at least an option to go from here.
Thanks agains and happy holidays to you all!

KathyW1958
12-23-2008, 08:54 AM
Hi
A very happy holidays to you to. I hope you and your family have a very very good holiday.

God Bless,
Kathy

iseedeadmonkeys
12-23-2008, 09:31 AM
Merry christmas to you too and a happy new year!! xx

hatlady
12-23-2008, 09:46 AM
May all relax, enjoy, be warm and share laughter during this season -

hugs to all -
~hatlady

cheryl_v
12-23-2008, 09:58 AM
:x-mas: Happy Holidays to all!! :smilecolros: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! New Year's Day is my anniversary, so it makes the holidays even more special. It'll be 16 yrs together.

God Bless You All!! Jesus is the reason for the season, so special Thanks to Him :D .

Angel Oliver
12-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Hi,

You have a lovely christmas and a happy new year. Try not to worry about next weeks results....one day at a time!!! You enjoy your family time.

Oh n happy anniversary Cheryl.xx

Love
Angel.xxx

rob
12-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Just wanted to wish all my new found friends a merry christmas and hope that time with your friends and family will bring some light back into your day.
I am still waiting for results so a little on edge but i'm not going to let it ruin my holiday or vacation time with my family. It's been so nice to just jump on here and get all of this stuff off my chest when I need to. I don't feel so overwhelmed day to day.
I won't be on here over the holidays I don't use the computer when I'm home I try to focus on my daughter and husband. But well wishes to all and hopefully I'll have my results next week or at least an option to go from here.
Thanks agains and happy holidays to you all!

Merry Christmas to you as well! Just remember what Angel O. said-one day at a time. Enjoy your time with your family, and we'll say hello when you return.

Rob

Saysusie
12-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Wishing ALL OF YOU a Christmas that is filled with the warmth of love, the comfort of knowing that friends are just a click away, the peace of knowing that someone is always thinking about you and holding you dear in their hearts, and the joy of knowing that love, peace and understanding abound here and that we carry those traits in ourselves, wherever we go. So, we are touching the hearts of someone each time that we give love, share love, and feel love!

Happiest of Holidays to each and every one of you
Always
Saysusie

cheryl_v
12-23-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks Angel.

Danica01
12-26-2008, 12:01 AM
Maerry Christmas and Happy New year to all of my lovely new friends :angel: My life is better now that I have all of you in it :!:

cheryl_v
12-26-2008, 07:24 AM
Mine too. Do not know what I'd do without this place. Happy New Year's everyone.