PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to All

rob
12-23-2008, 06:17 AM
Hello Everyone,

Many of you, myself included, consider We Have Lupus to be one of the best sites on the web in regards to Lupus, and how to live with it. Saysusie and I do our part to keep things working smoothly, and contribute whenever we can. But the real reason this site is as good as it is, is because of all of you. Our members, from the newest who have just discovered this place, to the veteran with thousands of posts behind them, are the driving force here. This place is outstanding because of all of you. I see new members who themselves are very scared, and maybe nervous about talking on a website for the first time, turn and comfort another member in need without hesitation. It's an inspiring thing to see. That's a gift you cannot buy in any store, and never have to wait for Christmas to recieve, as it is given freely here 365 days a year.

Wherever you are, however you choose to celebrate this holiday, I hope you have a Peaceful, and Merry Christmas.

Rob

notsurerfh
12-23-2008, 08:04 AM
That was beautiful Rob now you got me all teary eyed at work. Hope you have a great one too!

KathyW1958
12-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Hi Rob,
I hope that you have a very very Merry Christmas and yes this is a great site. I thank heavens for the compassion that is shown here.

Hugs,
Kathy

mnjodette
12-23-2008, 11:11 AM
Thanks Rob, for your kind words, and for all that you do here at WHL. And thank you, Saysusie, for creating this safe and reassuring place for all of us. I pray that 2009 brings us better things: health, economy, weather (am I asking for too much? :shock:) I'm grateful for all of you, and find inspiration here everytime I log in.

May you all enjoy a wonderful holiday, no matter what 'holiday' you celebrate!

Jody

Angel Oliver
12-23-2008, 12:02 PM
Hi Rob,

How lovely!! Yes and i thank you and Saysusie for your advice you have given me.I now realise for sure 'it's not all in my head' and i feel at ease a bit more knowing that. Thanks to everyone who has been so kind and caring to me as i am a newbie. I am so glad i found you all. Fab place to be in here.....oh and i look slim in here too lol with no steriod face lol :)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Love
Slim tall gorgeous Angel. (well i could be lol)xxx

Saysusie
12-23-2008, 06:26 PM
Dearest Rob;
I could not have said it more beautifully or with more sincerity. So, I will just say Thank You for putting into words the true nature of WHL and those who share themselves with and for each other!

Warmest Wishes
and
Most Joyous Holidays

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Oluwa
12-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Back at you Rob...have a wonderful holiday, Christmas to you too....hugs.

Love,
Oluwa

SandraC1983
12-25-2008, 02:17 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THE FRIENDSHIP I HAVE EARNED HERE IS ONE OF THE BEST GIFTS I GOT THIS YEAR THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME THROUGH MY HARDEST TIMES GOD BLESS

mountaindreamer
12-25-2008, 09:32 AM
Merry christmas everyone,

I agree withSandra, this group is the best christmas present that I received this year.

Again, rob, thank you for the beautiful words...what a talent you have.

bless you all, may angels watch over each of you,

share a smile today,
phyllis

Danica01
12-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Thank you for all the love and support you generate from you work here on the forum :wink: I am truely blessed this holiday season with all of you in my life :) To all of you, thank you and Merry Christmas :x-mas:

Hello Everyone,

Many of you, myself included, consider We Have Lupus to be one of the best sites on the web in regards to Lupus, and how to live with it. Saysusie and I do our part to keep things working smoothly, and contribute whenever we can. But the real reason this site is as good as it is, is because of all of you. Our members, from the newest who have just discovered this place, to the veteran with thousands of posts behind them, are the driving force here. This place is outstanding because of all of you. I see new members who themselves are very scared, and maybe nervous about talking on a website for the first time, turn and comfort another member in need without hesitation. It's an inspiring thing to see. That's a gift you cannot buy in any store, and never have to wait for Christmas to recieve, as it is given freely here 365 days a year.

Wherever you are, however you choose to celebrate this holiday, I hope you have a Peaceful, and Merry Christmas.

Rob

cheryl_v
12-25-2008, 11:53 PM
Special Blessings to WHL, for being here. Thanks Rob for such kind words put so beautifully for all to read.

Happy Holidays to all :D .