PDA

View Full Version : The Parade of Lights

DrinkofWtr
12-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Yesterday evening I mustered all the energy I had and went to a "Parade of lighted boats" down at the harbor. Yes, it was cold, and I really had to bundle up, but it was fun. There were so many decorated boats. My favorite was the sailboat that looked like a Christmas tree with a big red candle on it--all done in lights, of course. There was a carnival, and live entertainment. Santa was there. also.

I heard that today was ice sculpture day, and the reindeer (real ones) were there today, but I was unable to go to that due to other commitments. I thank the lord that I can still get around on my good days! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my lupus friends and their families!

karli1238
12-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Merry christmas to you. Glad you had a good day!

Danica01
12-22-2008, 12:48 AM
It is great that you got out there and were able to enjoy some of the holiday festivities :!: It is nice to get out when you are having good days and it gives us something to look back on and remember when we are having bad days :wink: Merry Christmas to you and your family and may this New Year be healthier than last :D

:x-mas: