PDA

View Full Version : Sick,Sick,sick,

NoodleMom
12-19-2008, 09:57 PM
Miss Polly had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick!!
Thats me I am sick, sick, sick of being sick. All week long I have battled a migraine type headache, gut pain, nausea and vomiting. Feeling a smidge better now. I am so tired of this.
Christmas is coming, the goose (if I had one) is getting fat. I dont want to be sick for Christmas.
All I want for Christmas is my belly to be happy! And my head to stop hurting.
La lala lala lala la la la!
I have not been a patient Mom today. Had a snow day so the kids break started today....noise UGH!

k

sits_inthe_corner
12-20-2008, 04:48 AM
Gentle hugs to ya NoodleMom

Hope your day is better today.

I'm living in the land of christmas shopping and brain fog...help!

Angel Oliver
12-20-2008, 05:12 AM
Sending you a gentle '' H U G '' and hoping you feel a little better as the day goes on.

Love
Angel.xx

hatlady
12-20-2008, 05:13 AM
Oh Noodlemom, you have my sympathies!!!!!

I've had a crap cold/cough since Thanksgiving, have pulled muscles in my chest wall from coughing, so now every cough is PAIN too. Plus all the other pieces - sore nose, sore throat....sigh....

But at least I don't have a migraine. Oh you poor thing - that is even worse! And to face it with kids.....

My wish for you is a comfortable chair in a room with candles, a cup of soothing herbal tea with honey, a warm afgan over your lap and QUIET

May you feel better this very hour....

Danica01
12-22-2008, 12:36 AM
My heart is sad for you and all the pain you are in! I am sending you well wishes and I will ask Santa to send you a good day for Christmas :x-mas:

NoodleMom
12-22-2008, 08:07 AM
Aawww thanks my friends.
I had a whole day yesterday with out a headache. I was so blessed. I do have one right now but I think it will go away soon. I took some tylenol and have my ice turban on. Giving myself a self induced brain freeze. I go to the Chiro this afternoon.
Still have some gut pain and diarhea but have not had any vomiting for a couple of days.

Kasey