PDA

View Full Version : done

notsurerfh
12-19-2008, 10:45 AM
Well I'm glad that round of tests are done. The blood work is no biggie but the CT scan with contrast isn't fun at all. That stuff you drink is horrible it's making me sick and I drank it at 8 am! Then I had an allergic reaction to the IV contrast. So now I'm itchy on top of feeling cold, having a pounding headache and feeling sick. But at least I'm one step closer to getting a diagnosis. I may not know until the 31st but I'm sure my docotor will call if anything pops out at her. Just wanted to keep everyone posted. Wishing I could take a nap instead of having to work but hey gotta pay the bills.

Angel Oliver
12-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Hi,

Ah glad its done, but hope you feel better soon. Sending you love n hugs.

Angel.xxx

Saysusie
12-19-2008, 11:56 AM
I'm also glad that that round is finished. Hope you feel better and the itching subsides. Have a good day at work today :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
12-19-2008, 11:58 AM
What a load it takes off the shoulders when one more step is completed. Congratulations, give yourself a gentle hug.

Share a smile today,

Danica01
12-19-2008, 01:15 PM
I am so proud that you made it through all of that :D What an ordeal you have been through with just the testing :!: I am sending gentle hugs to you and warm thoughts. I have faith that they will have answers for you soon :wink:

:x-mas: