PDA

View Full Version : Ive Decided...........

iseedeadmonkeys
12-19-2008, 04:52 AM
.........In the last 3 months ive been off work, that im going back in January, I am sorta fit as a fiddle il go back part time 2 days a week, im on the medrol stuff and my mtx is pretty much sorted now, im gonna get aches and pains still but should i let that get to me? NO!, Im not gonna let lupus get the better of me anymore, i need my life back and my socail life too, at the end of the day ive got lupus, LUPUS HASNT GOT ME, and that is the way its gonna be from now on in, ive spent the last 3 months in absolute agony from not being able to get out of bed, not being able to walk to the shop, suffering from headaches, and the general joint pain, well no more!! i need to prove to myself i can do this, and i can beet this, so im going into work on saturday to suprise my managers hehehe, positive action from this day forward is what i need to do!! 8)
Peace
xx 0X

hatlady
12-19-2008, 06:51 AM
Go for it!

We'll cheer you on and help you manage through the rough spots - -

Angel Oliver
12-19-2008, 07:58 AM
Hey good on ya! Goodluck and it'll be fab to chat to your work collegues and gossip. Hope it goes well for you. Hope you enjoy getting back into the work routine. Just take it slow.

Love
Angel.xx

KathyW1958
12-19-2008, 08:06 AM
Hi,
Good luck at your job and I hope that all goes well for you.

Hugs,
Kathy

Danica01
12-19-2008, 01:32 PM
I am sooooooooooo proud of you! You have such a positive attitude and I think that will make all the difference! I think going back to work is great and taking control of your life is the best! Just get plenty of rest.....NO CHOCOLATE.......and we will all be here cheering you on! Did I mention I was proud of you :?: :!: :wink:

:x-mas:

iseedeadmonkeys
12-20-2008, 11:29 AM
UPDATE!!

My managers were so pleased to see me and they are really happy im going back, it was really good to see everyone today, although most of the gossip about me i heard wasnt quite accurate lol i put them straight anyway, thanx for all your support, :D i return to work on the 8th January im soo excited :lol: it was very tireing this morning but happy happy happy from now on in WHOOOOP 0X

Angel Oliver
12-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Oh fantastic! I am glad you enjoyed seeing everyone. Good luck for January!!

Love
Angel.xx

Danica01
12-22-2008, 12:44 AM
Take it slow and easy and you will back before you know it! What a great start to the New Year you are going to have! Again, I am so proud of you :!:

:x-mas:

iseedeadmonkeys
12-22-2008, 06:18 AM
hehehehe ty Dan :D