PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

Gurkinbabies
12-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Hi everyone, My name is Brittany and I am 24 years old. I was diagnosed with Cerebral or CFS Lupus in June of 2007 after a broken leg would not heal. Shortly after the diagnosis I found out I was pregnant o I have not started treatment yet. I will post my full story for you read in another section but I thought I would introduce myself and wish everyone good luck.

notsurerfh
12-18-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm also new and awaiting a diagnosis. I pray everything goes well with your pregnancy. Good luck with your future and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Saysusie
12-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Hello and Welcome Gurkinbabies.
I look forward to reading your story. Just wanted to make sure that I welcomed you to our family. This site is filled with understanding and compassionate people. I am glad that you are here with us.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
12-18-2008, 02:38 PM
Just to say hello and welcome to you. I am also new here, but was diagnosed with ME/CFS in 2005 and am awaiting results on a Lupus test. I hope you are coping ok and lovely to hear of your pregnancy. You will find everyone here fully understands what you are going through and are so loving and caring. Hope to chat to you soon.

Lots of love n soft hugs
Angel.xxxx

mountaindreamer
12-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Hi Brittany,

Welcome to a group of wonderful, compassionate, and knowledgeable people.

Share a smile today,

Danica01
12-19-2008, 01:18 PM
Welcome :!: You have come to the right place! Everyone here is so kind, loving and supportive :D You will find an endless amount of information that will guide you through your journey and whole bunch of new friends who will hold your hand :wink: Good luck and I am looking forward to learning more about you as it comes :!:

:x-mas:

KathyW1958
12-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Hi Brittany,
Welcome to the site. There are a lot of good folks that comes in here. I hope that all goes well with your pregnancy. Please keep posting.

Hugs,
Kathy