PDA

View Full Version : That was short-lived.

NoodleMom
12-17-2008, 10:27 AM
I had a few days with no gut pain. I was thankful and looking forward to many many more. I try so hard not to get my hopes up, not to look thru rose colored glasses and yet I still get knocked on my can by what doesnt happen.
Yesterday I was back in the same boat that I just stepped out of last week. I dont wanna go on this boat ride again.

Just a quick not to say Im in the crapper again. UGH!

Kasey

hatlady
12-17-2008, 10:41 AM
so sorry to hear that! gentle hugs....

Saysusie
12-17-2008, 10:47 AM
Noodlemom;
I am so sorry that you are going through this again. Like you, I wish that those moments of reprieve would turn into years of reprieve. Until then, know that we are here for you. Gentle Hugs :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

KathyW1958
12-17-2008, 10:49 AM
Hi Kasey,
Sorry to hear that this is happening to you again. Hopefully it will pass fast.

Hugs,
Kathy

Danica01
12-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Kasey,

I am so sorry to hear you are going through more pain. I am sending gentle hugs and loving thoughts your way. I hope you are able to find some comfort soon :wink:

Danica

mountaindreamer
12-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Hang in there Kasey,

I am so sorry this is happening once again. Wish we could all wish this pain away from each other.

Share a smile today

rob
12-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Kasey,

I've been having some awful stomach problems lately too. Lands me in the bathroom for most of the afternoon. It lets up for a bit, and it's bliss. Then, it's back. It's very dissapointing, not to mention painful and it drains what little energy I have. Had some tests last week, no results yet though. I can sympathize with you.

Rob