PDA

View Full Version : Off the steroids

NoodleMom
12-14-2008, 09:50 PM
I have been off the steroids now for five days. My stomach is not hurting constantly anymore and I do seem to have more of an appetite. When I eat it doesnt hurt and Im not nauseas as bad. While I am still having diarhea it doesnt smell as rank.

All in all I think that in this area I am getting better. I think the plaquenil is starting to kick in. I got a call from the lab the other day and they said that the outsourced lab lost my blood sample for celiacs so I have to go get a blood draw once again.

You guys have been great and so understanding and supportive. Thanks.

There ya have it.
Kasey

Angel Oliver
12-15-2008, 05:56 AM
glad you are feeling a little better. Just take it slow and i am here and understand what you are going through.

Love
Angel.xxx

iseedeadmonkeys
12-15-2008, 06:05 AM
Hey!
when i was taking steriods i got an ulcer from them, similar? my stomach was so painful too, i have it injected now, much better, glad you are doing well xx

rob
12-15-2008, 07:40 AM
Feeling better, even a little bit at a time, is a great thing. Take it, and run with it! I'm glad things are looking up Kasey, I know you've had an awfully tough time for awhile now. It's good to hear something positive.

Rob

Saysusie
12-15-2008, 05:17 PM
I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and that it continues without the steroids. I always love to hear this kind of good news :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie