PDA

View Full Version : deep dark hole

SandraC1983
12-13-2008, 12:42 AM
I SEEM TO HAVE FALLEN INTO THIS DEEP DARK HOLE AGAIN IM DEPRESSED AND I CANT GET MYSELF OUT OF IT I FEEL LIKE JUST GOING TO SLEEP AND NEVER WAKING UP AGAIN I HAVE THE PEOPLE I LOVE AROUND ME BUT I STILL FEEL ALONE I FEEL LIKE CRAWLING UNDER A ROCK AND STAYING THERE NOT HAVING ANYONE TO BOTHER ME AND JUST LET ME BE I HATE FEELING THIS WAY IT SEEMS LIKE THE DEPRESSION GETS WORSE AND WORSE AS THE MONTHS GO BY IM SORRY TO BOTHER YOU ALL WITH THIS BUT I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO RIGHT NOW WELL I GUESS IM OFF TO BED OR TRY TO SLEEP ATLEAST GOODNIGHT

sits_inthe_corner
12-13-2008, 02:04 AM
Gentle hugs to ya Sandra,

Hope you have a good night's sleep. I feel the same way sometimes. I don't have any answers as to how to deal with it. I just keep faking it (trying to act normal when I don't feel normal).

Mostly cause I don't know what else to do.

Hope you feel better soon.

mountaindreamer
12-13-2008, 06:12 AM
Hi Sandra,
I also send gentle hugs. Hope you were able to sleep last night, and that your morning brings sunshine to you.

I have never encountered anything that escalates every single emotion (except for maybe happiness). I spent yesterday mad, frustrated, lonely (even though I have people around me), and finally exhausted. When possible, I try to focus on happiness and laughter (even if I don't feel really good). This way, at the end of the day, I can remember some enjoyment for that day.

Remain true to yourself, believe in yourself, and remember to love yourself(even though this is the hard one).

Share a smile today,

rob
12-13-2008, 08:23 AM
Hi Sandra,

I've been in a bit of a dark hole myself this past week. Just angry and bitter over different things I guess. With everything we have to deal with, it's really a normal thing to be depressed. Just remember, you have bounced back before, and you will bounce back from this current funk that you are in. I know that doesn't really help you right now. Just know that in your still rather short time here, you have made a great impression on many people, and you have made alot of friends, myself included. I hope you get through the day OK. Tomorrow will be better.

Rob

Angel Oliver
12-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Oh i fully understand how you feel....i too am there in the same place. I am sending you a big hug and tell you ....you are not alone! As bad as you feel now, it will ease if only a little. I hope you got some sleep and when you read this feel a little bit better knowing you have people who understand.

Love & Hugs
Angel.xx

hatlady
12-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Oh Sandra - sending gentle hugs of support, friendship and understanding.

This is a difficult time of year - it is so dark and gloomy, short days, long nights, howling winds (at least around here lately...). Even those who are not dealing with the pain and issues of lupus have a hard time of it.

You are not alone - each and every one of us is with you - holding your hands.

DrinkofWtr
12-19-2008, 08:25 AM
My daughter suffers from depression. She has had to change medications several times over the years. I feel for you!