PDA

View Full Version : FYI Please Read

rob
12-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Hi everyone,

We are having a bunch of spammers "flooding" the forum. Do not respond to the user who goes by the name Bennimarkon. It is not a person, it's a sales scam, regardless of the rather innocent sounding "Oh I'm a new member" talk. We are trying to get this garbage blocked, hopefully it will happen ASAP. Thanks,

Rob

KathyW1958
12-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Hi Rob,
I thought that was a spammer when I read the message. I hope that they can get blocked permanently.

Hugs,
Kathy

hatlady
12-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks, rob, I thought that one had an odd look too - too many posts for the message shown, and it seemed to be showing up everywhere.

mountaindreamer
12-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Thanks rob,

I too thought it suspicious. Unfortunately, I responded to the first post that I read. Hope I did not mess anything up. I will be more careful in the future.

rob
12-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Hi Mountaindreamer,

You didn't mess anything up at all, nor did you do anything wrong. There's no actual harm of any sort that can be done by saying welcome to someone who you thought was an actual new member. Until I could delete all of this spammers posts this morning, I didn't want anyone else to waste not only their time, but also their very sincere welcomes and support on this fake member. To see people's care and understanding wasted on a non-existent member/spammer who is only seeking monetary gain, really ticks me off. This "member" is now blocked, so they shouldn't be back.

Rob

mountaindreamer
12-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi Rob,

It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who are so greedy that they prey on people's good will.

thanks for all that you do for us,
Phyllis

Danica01
12-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Hi Rob!

Thanks for looking out for us and keeping us all informed :D Keep up the good work :angel:

Saysusie
12-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Good Looking Out, my friend! Thank You for always being so diligent!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie