PDA

View Full Version : Really Sad News Big Time

KathyW1958
12-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi all,

My sister-in-law just passed away. I am very sad big time about this, because she fought so hard to live. She passed from breast cancer.

Kathy

NoodleMom
12-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Oh Kathy, Im so sorry.

KathyW1958
12-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi Kasey,
Thank your for your kind words. I did not sleep well last night as I had a really horrible nightmare that shook me to my core and I thought the fear alone would kill me. I don't know if the stress of knowing that my sister in law was passing or what could have caused it, but boy it was the most awful dream. It worries me to even think about it. Oh well.

Hugs,
Kathy

hatlady
12-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm so sorry, Kathy

May thoughts of peace surround you, may the warmth of family support you...............

And may your dreams be of calmness and happiness tonight.

sits_inthe_corner
12-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Gentle hugs to ya Kathy,

I pray that your dreams turn to peaceful ones.

When my mother passed away I spent days afraid to go to sleep. (I was 27 yrs old at the time)

Finally I started to go back to a normal sleeping pattern. One night I had the most beautiful dream that I was going to "visit" my mom.

She was staying in a little cottage in heaven where folks could have family come for little visits (weird huh?)

She was so excited to see me .. we hugged and she put the kettle on for tea which she always did when I went for visits. ( I hate tea, my sister is the tea drinker :lol: ) So it was just like ol times.

When the visit was over she told me she was always watching and she knew how much I missed her, and that I should know she's never very far away from me.

It left me with such a feeling of peace. I still have those kinds of dreams from time to time. I cheerish them. I hope you can find the peace you need to heal....you and your family.

Hugs

mountaindreamer
12-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Hi Kathy,

I am so sorry about you sister-in-law. It is such a frightening time. However, my best friend, and my grandmother have taught me that if I keep my eyes, heart, soul, and mind open.....they will be there.

And they are. I smile each time they send a "hi"......this is what I hope for you....that one day you will smile with your sister/friend, and that it will feel good.

Hugs to you,

Lula2ya
12-10-2008, 10:47 PM
I am sorry for your loss. This is an especially tough time of year to lose a loved one. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Saysusie
12-11-2008, 03:38 AM
Kathy;
I am truly sorry for your loss and I know that such a loss at this time of year makes it even more difficult.
I hope that you are able to find peace and comfort with the love of family and friends at this time.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Oluwa
12-11-2008, 06:13 AM
Kathy...head hugs...

Sympathy I am sending...empathy I feel. I am sorry.

Love,
Oluwa

rob
12-11-2008, 08:05 AM
Kathy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law passing away. I know two people who have been diagnosed with breast cancer just this year. Terrible stuff. The thoughts and sympthy of all of us are with you, and your family.

Rob

KathyW1958
12-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Hi All,
Thank you so much for your prayers. It is hard, because she was doing so good and then she just died. It is hard to understand why this happened. I will see her again one day up in heaven.

Hugs,
Kathy

iseedeadmonkeys
12-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Kath,
so sorry for your loss, cancer is a horrible desease i lost some of my closest friends and family to it, and i feel your loss too, on the upside you will see her again and im sure she is with you on your hard down days holding your hand, take it easy xx

KathyW1958
12-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Hi all,
Thank you so much for your kind and loving words and prayers. I believe that my sister-in-law is in heaven and that I will one day see her again.

Hugs,
Kathy

Danica01
12-12-2008, 04:13 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending you loving thoughts. You are right, she is heaven and is there during a very beautiful time. Keep your family close and I hope tonight you find peace when you close your eyes.

mnjodette
12-13-2008, 09:27 PM
Kathy, I'm so sorry to read about your sister-in-law. Your family is in my prayers.

Jody

cheryl_v
12-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi Kathy, so sorry. Words can not ease the pain, that I understand. God Bless you and the family. How are you all doing? Stick together and grieve together. It helps to have close support. In my thoughts and prayers.

KathyW1958
12-14-2008, 05:40 AM
Hi Cheryl,
I am doing better. I am not going to be able to attend the funeral as my brother lives in NY and I live in South Georgia. I do not have the funds to get up there, plus I am in a bad flare right now and just can not get up there. I sent flowers though and I talked at length with my brother. He is really torn up about it, but he knows that one day we will all be together up yonder. I believe she is in heaven and we will see her again. Thank you and everyone for your kinds words and prayers.

Hugs,
Kathy

cheryl_v
12-14-2008, 08:01 AM
Your welcome Kathy. What helps when you can't get there is lighting a candle when you know the services are going. Say a prayer and what's in your heart to her. It helps you feel a part of the services. My heart goes to you and your family. Sorry for your flare, may it ease as well.

Danica01
12-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Hi Kathy!

I am just checking in to see how you and your family are doing. I am sure the holiday was a bit rough. So, I was just thinking about you and I wanted to let you know that I am sending warm comforting thoughts to you and your family and lots of gentle hugs.

Much love to you and your family,
Danica

cheryl_v
12-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Hi Kathy, was checking in on you as well. How are you doing? The family? Let us know.

mountaindreamer
12-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Hi kathy,

I am also checking in with the others who care and hope that you are doing ok.

Furrydog
12-28-2008, 02:39 PM
Big hugs.