PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my Sister-in-law.

KathyW1958
12-07-2008, 07:56 AM
Well I just got a bad call from one of my sisters this morning. My sister-in-law is in the hosptital and they do not expect her to live. I am very sad big time. She has been battling breast cancer for 3 years and now there is nothing more they can do. Please pray for her and the family.

Thanks,
Kathy

cheryl_v
12-07-2008, 08:15 AM
God Bless your sis-in-law, poor dear. I said a prayer for her today. Let us know how it goes, please.

Danica01
12-07-2008, 09:44 AM
God bless you, your sister in law and the rest of your family. My thoughts are with you and I will keep you in my prayers.

Love,
Danica

KathyW1958
12-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Thank you all for your responses. I just wish that she could get better. It is just so sad big time.

Hugs,
Kathy

mnjodette
12-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. She and her family (and you) will be in my prayers.

Jody

sits_inthe_corner
12-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Gentle hugs and prayers to you and your family Kathy.

Saysusie
12-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Kathy;
I will hold you up in my prayers and pray fervently for your sister-in-law. I am sending you hugs of comfort.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Lula2ya
12-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Sending hugs your way... I'm so sorry, I know how you feel my sis's husband just lost his battle with cancer, his funeral is tomorrow. I will pray for her and all your family, this is not an easy thing. I wish I had the perfect words of comfort for you.

KathyW1958
12-08-2008, 05:03 AM
Hi Lula,
I am so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. It is so sad and cancer is such an ugly disease. I am sending you big cyber-hugs and I will have you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs,
Kathy

hatlady
12-08-2008, 05:18 AM
Sending hugs, peaceful thoughts, and prayers....what a sad time, what an awful disease.

mountaindreamer
12-08-2008, 06:44 AM
I too send you hugs....what a difficult time. I lost a best friend to lung cancer several years ago. I just spent the past two years battling my 32 year old daughter's battle with breast cancer. She has two toddlers (2 and 3 when diagnosed). I lived in my camper on her driveway for two months until I purchased a home close to her. I battled Lupus and FMS while fighting for her life. (Sleeping in a camper and in hospital chairs was not conducive to "plenty of rest.")She is doing fine now, and what a blessing that I live close so that she can help me.

I truly believe that the stress of fighting her cancer caused my Lupus to excellerate to this crazy speed of light. But, I would never relay this to my daughter.

Prayers....lots of them,
Phyllis

KathyW1958
12-08-2008, 07:43 AM
Hi Phyllis,
Thank you for your hugs. I am sure your daughter was very greatful that you were there to help her. I am glad that she is doing fine. I am glad that she is helping you out. I think that stress does make this illness worse unfortunately, that and time. I think over the years my Lupus has gotten worse too. I think it goes along with this illness as there is no cure. It scares me sometimes, but I try to avoid the stress. Right now the stress of my sister-in-laws illness is bothering me and I feel so bad for her. She is now in a coma and they have moved her to Hospice and stopped all treatment except for the oxygen and feeding tube and they have no coded her to let her go. I think that is the most merciful thing that they could do for her. I can not go and see her as she is in NY and I live in South Georgia. Just keep praying for her and my brother and all will be fine.

Hugs,
Kathy

busymom3
12-08-2008, 10:31 PM
I am so sorry. I will be praying for your sister-in-law and your family.

Pretti in Pink
12-09-2008, 04:29 AM
KathyW1958,

I echo everyone else's sediments regarding your sister in law, I have already began praying for her and your family. I hope you all will feel the power of our prayers during this time.