PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Live Chats Depression & Lupus [url]www.lupus.org[/url]

Oluwa
12-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Upcoming Live Chats
Depression & Lupus
Guest Speaker: Dr. Al Herzog
December 10, 2008 - 3:00 p.m. Eastern
The Lupus Foundation of America is proud to present live moderated chats, featuring the nation's leading experts in lupus. This is your opportunity to ask a question and learn more about lupus from thought leaders in a number of medical disciplines associated with lupus.

The LFA welcomes Dr. Al Herzog, Medical Director, Professional Programs at the Institute of Living / Hartford Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut. He is a psychiatrist and is a past speaker of the American Psychiatric Association. Dr. Herzog has been active in organized medicine in several other areas. He was President of the Connecticut State Medical Society (2001-02) and is a Delegate to the American Medical Association's House of Delegates from Connecticut. He also practices adolescent and adult psychiatry in Hartford, Connecticut.

Dr. Herzog is a Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. He has written on a wide variety of medical topics ranging from psychiatry to organized medicine and to the application of complexity science to the practice of medicine. He received his medical training at the University of Pennsylvania, was a resident in Internal Medicine at Hartford Hospital and received his psychiatry training at Yale. He is Board Certified in Psychiatry and is a Distinguished Fellow in the APA as well as the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis.

Click here to be apart....

http://www.lupus.org/webmodules/webarticlesnet/templates/new_communitywebchats.aspx?articleid=517&zoneid=93

sits_inthe_corner
12-05-2008, 10:15 AM
:( I'll be at work, but I sure do hope lots of the other board members participate.

Saysusie
12-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Oluwa;
I just got this in my e-mail also. Thank you for posting it here. I am going to try to participate. Are you?

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie