PDA

View Full Version : It is nice to see all of you!

Danica01
12-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Hi everyone! I was so happy I almost cried when I found this forum! I am 29 and have been battling this for the last 7 years. It has been a trying experience with highs and lows. I am so excited to be able to talk to others who are going through the same experiences and trials. I look forward to talking to all of you and learning so much from this site and everyone involved!

:D

KathyW1958
12-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Hi Danica01,

Welcome to the site. There are a lot of good folks that are very understanding and have a lot of good information. Everyone is very compassionate. I hope that you will keep posting and I hope to get to know you.

Hugs,
Kathy

rob
12-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Hi Danica,

I'm Rob. I'm 40 and was diagnosed with SLE five years ago. I recently moved back east to my childhood home in Maine, but I've lived the last 15 or so years in Cave Creek just north of Phoenix. We have another member here from AZ as well. She's from Black Canyon City. Like you, I was very fortunate to find this wesite, and this group of people. It has helped me cope in a big way. Nobody understands Lupus like another person who has it. Anyway, welcome to our group!

Rob

Danica01
12-04-2008, 12:07 AM
It is so nice to meet the two of you! I love Cave Creek and I am hoping to eventually live out there. I love the outdoors and out there, nature is your backyard! Thank you for welcoming me and I am just starting to explore the forum and it very informative and I am very anxious to jump in and learn a lot from others. I will talk to you two soon!!!!! :B-fly:

Saysusie
12-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Hello Danica01;
We are also very happy that you've found us! This site is filled with people who are only too happy to help you in any way that they can and to be as helpful as they can.
We have members here from all over the globe who are in various stages of Lupus. As such, you will find a wealth of information amongst our members.
Welcome to our family :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie