PDA

View Full Version : Strange little beings!!

iseedeadmonkeys
12-03-2008, 01:20 PM
I often wonder what goes on in ppls heads sometimes,

When i first started getting ill with my lupus i told a few ppl and alot of "so called friends" rejected me, i got alot of them saying "your making it up for attention" until one night i flipped out at this local club and went mad at someone because she had gone round saying lies about me and my illness like for eg shes not on chemotherapy, and she only txts ppl when she wants sympathy and attention, im quite a strong being really and i always say what i think, ive also got a big heart and i always put other ppl b4 myself, so when this all kicked off i refused to see or speak to anyone.
anyway then the strangest thing happened they all stopped gossiping about me and cant do enough for me, this one girl comes round my house so often tht she practically lives here lol and always does things for me, ive only known her nearly a year and shes coming round christmas night to celebrate with me in my home lol, like i say i wonder what actually goes on with some ppl!

SandraC1983
12-03-2008, 03:51 PM
It always seems to happen that way. I isolated myself when i got diagnosed . I only told certain people and they stopped talking to me . Now they come around more often and call and text and make sure im ok . Some of my family members started making fun of me. I have had problems with them for years. About 3 months ago one of my friends called me and told me hey i saw your cousin and she said she Also had lupus and my cousin started laughing after she said that. Now come to find out about a week ago she was diagnosed with cancer her husband found out that the three kids they have aren't his and so on. What goes around comes around . The only way people can change sometimes if something dramatic happens in there lives and soon they find out what the other person felt when they always told them it was out of attention or for someone to feel sorry for them. So i know how you feel. But you are not alone when you are ill you have all of us here at WHL .

Sandra

iseedeadmonkeys
12-04-2008, 11:06 AM
hey thanx for that, yeah im a totall beliver in fate too, i wonder if this happened to change their minds, or the fact i said fate to them lol, anyway cheers for wrtting back to me,

btw please tell me tinkerbell gets out of that keyhole?

xx

SandraC1983
12-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Yes Tinkerbell does get out of the hole. LOL Yes im a strong believer in fate also. Im Sandra by the way nice to meet you