PDA

View Full Version : frustrated

coltsfan
12-03-2008, 05:22 AM
Yesterday, I went for the first rhuemy appt. Guess what, first lab did the test wrong...had to redo the ana and the dna blood work for him. So after two months of waiting, I have more waiting. GGRRRR. I have such an urge to smack someone around.

KathyW1958
12-03-2008, 05:35 AM
Hi,
Boy I hear you. I think that it is terrible that they screwed up like that. Did you redo the labs and will they see you immediately due to the labs mess up? I don't blame you for feeling like smacking someone around. I hope that they do the tests this time and don't screw it up.

Hugs,
Kathy

cheryl_v
12-03-2008, 06:51 AM
Sorry about your aggrivation. As Kathy said, I hope they speed it up and see you soon since they screwed up. Its frustrating waiting for results, I am too. You sit and wait and worry and wonder. Trying not to think about it, but its their in the back of your mind nagging you constantly. I want to call, since no appointment has been set up for results. I just don't want to appear to be a hypocondriac(sp?). Know what I mean? I do hope they huury up for you, let us know how they handle it and what they say. Good luck and God Bless.

sits_inthe_corner
12-03-2008, 03:39 PM
I'ld like to volunteer my brother for you to smack around...he's been driving me nuts lately :)

K ... I'm going to hell for that one... :)

I hope they dont make you waite for the results this time. There's no need for that. They will have the results with in two weeks.

coltsfan
12-04-2008, 05:04 AM
Hi guys,
Fortunately for me, my insurance requires that I go to a specific lab, not the hospital lab. They said they should have the results in 24-48 hours. He went ahead and did the exam while I was there and will base any necessary meds on the results of the tests.
Just frustrating to think I have to do it twice.
SITC, line him up behind the lab tech. I'll get them all at once. :lol:

sits_inthe_corner
12-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Woohoo...sending him right over.

Glad things are moving fast. Hopefully the answers will too.