PDA

View Full Version : Where is our sweet angel, Oluwa?

Saysusie
12-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Haven't seen a post from her in a bit. Anyone have any info? I do hope that all is well with her.

Saysusie

KathyW1958
12-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi Saysusie,
I have not seen her in a while either and I too hope that she is ok.

Hugs,
Kathy

hatlady
12-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Oh my! It has been a while. Hope she pops back up quickly.

Thoughts and prayers headed her way - - if things are going great, they're prayers of rejoicing. If things are going not-so-great, prayers of strength.

SandraC1983
12-01-2008, 02:08 PM
i got a email from her the day after thanksgiving and she was doing well i have not heard from her since im hoping she is doing well love sandra

Oluwa
12-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Would that angel be me...ah..here I am...Hello...

Flaring like Elvis Presley's pants. Trying to smile. Sputtering, puddering about...Still dealing with the rashes and the symptoms that Lupus unloads on us. Trying to find anything to unload him at the county dump.

Friday derma appointment, again...oh, yay!

Trying to be normal..had a lovely quiet dinner for two on Thanksgiving...

James Bond movie on Wednesday.

Boards games..Rummikub and Parcheesi.

Sleeping.

Thank you everyone for missing me...when I flare I hide.

Sandy, I don't remember typing an email? Ugh...

Head hugs....
Love,
Oluwa

SandraC1983
12-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Its ok Oluwa no worries. I still have your email lol but its ok i forget alot to tends to happen more often lately. About your flaring. Im sorry you feel sicky. For some reason i have been flaring alot too i feel fine for two days and im flaring right after that its been like that since they took me off the plaquenil i hope they find a different treatment for me since i cant take that medication anymore cause of me going blind in my right eye. TEAR :cry: But anyway i love you and i hope you feel better hun

Love,

Sandra

DrinkofWtr
12-02-2008, 09:33 AM
Dear Oluwa:

I have never played Rummikub. Just recently, some kids taught be how to play Uno. I had never played that card game before. It was a lot of fun. I was the dealer.

DrinkofWtr

Saysusie
12-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Continue to get some rest Oluwa; Flaring like Elvis' pants paints quite a mental picture.

Got your e-mail this morning, will respond to you as soon as I'm finished here.

Much Love....Take Care........

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

hatlady
12-02-2008, 11:05 AM
:D HOORAY she's been found!

Gentle hugs dear for that flare....seems the time of year. All the stresses, the weather changes in some parts, and just generally...stressful.

I've never heard of Rummikub - card game??? When we get together with friends who like cards/games we usually end up with dominos.

Oluwa
12-02-2008, 11:17 AM
Sandy..

Humm, I don't have your email address. It was from me? Was it a PM before Bird Day? I am getting paranoid...to have forgotten, and too can't find...ugh. Where's the lighthouse, I am lost in the fog...

DrinkofWatr...

UNO is a good card game...Rummikub, exercises the mind. If, in a fog, try it later.

Saysusie..

I remember writing you, Saysusie. I look forward to reading you. Elvis' flared pant bottom, belled. I feel an Elvis song coming on here....

I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm....mmmm...oh, oh, yeah, yeah!

Huugs,
Love,
OLuwa

sits_inthe_corner
12-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Head hugs Oluwa

Hope you are feeling better soon. Umm got any left over turkey you could spare. I'm suddenly craving a turkey sandwich.

cheryl_v
12-03-2008, 07:00 AM
Hi Oh, still feeling bad? Like Elvis's pants, made me chuckle :lol: . Hope today is a better day. Rest and feel better soon, I'll yank that string and check on you later. You are an angel, shining so bright I had to grab my shades to look at you :D .

mnjodette
12-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Oluwa, so sorry to know the flare has you spiraling down....hope you're feeling 'sparkly' soon (more like Elvis' jumpsuits.) Hugs, Sweet Friend.

Love,
Jody