PDA

View Full Version : Gooble...gooble, gooble...

Oluwa
11-26-2008, 09:44 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you...

Thank you for giving of yourself, your time, your compassion, your empathy to me, to all of us.

Hugs.
Love,
Oluwa

NoodleMom
11-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Oluwa, what kind of turkey do you eat, girl?
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!

Happy Turkey Day !!!!

K

KathyW1958
11-27-2008, 04:53 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Day Oluwa and everyone else.

Hugs,
Kathy

Oluwa
11-27-2008, 05:50 AM
Thank you....

Today, we are having a Young Butterball....12lb. The smallest I could find for two. Roasted filled with Sage and celery dressing....

Enjoy your side dishes...
Love,
Oluwa

rob
11-27-2008, 07:17 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! The family is getting together at my sisters house. It's hunting season and her husband shot two partridge and a wild turkey earlier this week, so we're having that plus my mothers blackberry pie and ice cream fudge pie with nilla wafers crust. I can be found crouching in a corner like a caveman hoarding the ice cream pie and fending off others with my fork. It's MINE! Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day today everyone.

Rob

Saysusie
11-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Rob;
I want to come to your Thanksgiving celebration! You are safe with me regarding the ice cream pie as I am lactose intolerant. I just want to try the blackberry pie...OMG! One of my favorite pies and I haven't had one since my Mother-in-law passed away 3 years ago!
We are spending a very quiet Thanksgiving. My son has to work, so he will not be able to come home. I plan to vegetate on the couch watching the "Twilight Zone" marathon :P
I hope that everyone has a bountiful, blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. I am sending sincere love to you all!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

KathyW1958
11-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Saysusie,
I think that it is great that you get to sing in the choir at the Inauguration, Saysusie. That is so neat. I am very happy for you.

Hugs,
Kathy

Saysusie
11-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Thank you so much, Kathy! I am thrilled beyond words. I think that this is one of the most exciting things that has happened in my life! :lol:

Thanx Again
Saysusie