PDA

View Full Version : Teed Off

DrinkofWtr
11-26-2008, 11:27 AM
I just got off the computer to go get cleaned up for the day. Went in to take a shower and the water is turned off. The apt. manager, where I live, never tells us when the water is being shut off. This isn't the first time. Usually, it comes back on by the time everyone gets off work at 5 p.m. Some people just don't communicate! It really makes me mad. What makes it worse, is that I used to be an apartment manager and I always tried to let my tenants know what was going on.

I can imagine one of these days, getting in the shower, soaping up and then having it turned off. I have got to move out of this place after the holidays. I only hope that I get better apartment managers than I have had here. Naturally, all this crap has to be done the day before Thanksgiving! Thanks for listening everyone.

KathyW1958
11-26-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi Kasey,
I am sorry to hear that. I had that happen here where I live once and boy I really got ticked and let the city know about it. We are buying our house and the city did us like that and never told anyone on the street that they were shutting off the water and I was in the shower all soaped up. I had to use cold bottled water to get rinsed off and boy I was ticked beyond words about that. I hope that the water comes back on real soon.

Hugs,
Kathy

DrinkofWtr
11-28-2008, 10:55 AM
Well, what I thought was going to happen to me, happened to my neighbor next door. He was all soaped up in his shower when the water got turned off. He had to use bottled water to rinse off. Thank God he had some. Anyway, he told the apt. manager about it. Her lame excuse was, "I didn't think anyone was at home," Lazy piece of ______. All she had to do was go around to all the apts. and knock on the door. There are only 14 here and they are all connected together. How long would that have taken her?

KathyW1958
11-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Hi Kasey,
I can only imagine how mad that man was. I think they should fire her and let someone else be the manager if she is going to be like this to you guys.

Hugs,
Kathy

DrinkofWtr
12-02-2008, 09:07 AM
I wish I could get her fired, but from what I heard the owner thinks the son and moon sets in her eyes. If he could only see how she talks to her tenants and pits one tenant against the other, the bitch! When I move out of here and don't have to use her as a reference anymore, I am going to write a nice, long letter to the owner about her. I hate to have to do it, but she deserves it. I think part of her problem is that she has been here so long, she thinks she owns the place.

Drink of Wtr.