PDA

View Full Version : HAVING A BAD DAY IM FLARING UP

SandraC1983
11-24-2008, 12:22 AM
WOKE UP FEELING A LIL TIRED THIS MORNING( I WOKE UP AT 11AM )WITH A HEADACHE AND MY LIPS WERE REALLY DRY. AS THE DAY WENT BY I STARTED NOTICING MY BUTTERFLY RASH IT WASN'T BOTHERING ME AT ALL BUT AS THE DAY WENT BY I STARTED FEELING A BURNING SENSATION ON MY FACE, KINDA LIKE A SUN BURN. MY HANDS ARE REALLY SWOLLEN AND THEY HURT SO DO MY WRISTS. MY LIPS FEEL AS IF I HAVEN'T HAD WATER IN ABOUT 2-3 DAYS. I FEEL TIRED BUT I CAN'T SLEEP. :( I HAVEN'T TINKLED SINCE THIS MORNING AND I DON'T KNOW WHY. I HAVEN'T BEEN THAT HUNGRY ALL DAY. MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT EVEN MORE. AND MY SKIN FEELS REALLY DRY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE SAY. JUST THAT I FEEL VERY OVERWHELMED AT THE MOMENT. HOPEFULLY I WILL BE BETTER IN THE MORNING ........ WHICH I DOUBT IT MY FLARES USUALLY LAST ABOUT 3-4 DAYS. ..................... I FEEL SUNBURNED ALL OVER........AHHHH ................ MY HUSBAND AND HIS FAMILY ASKED ME WHY I LOOKED LIKE CRAP TODAY AND HOW WAS I FEELING................ I WAS TEMPTED TO GRAB SOME SPOONS LOL *SIGH* BUT I SAID NOTHING. WELL EVERYONE I GUESS THAT'S ALL....

LOVE ,
SANDRA

KathyW1958
11-24-2008, 03:30 AM
Hi Sandra,
I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling good. I hope that you get to feeling better.

Hugs,
Kathy

hatlady
11-24-2008, 01:24 PM
Gentle hugs - try to get some rest, and we'll hope it will pass quickly.

rob
11-24-2008, 02:54 PM
Hi Sandra, how are you doing today? Drop in and say hello if you are up to it. Hope you are feeling better.

mnjodette
11-25-2008, 06:35 AM
Sandra, hope you woke feeling better this morning. Hugs to you...

Jody

SandraC1983
11-25-2008, 03:00 PM
HI JODY WELL I WOKE UP BETTER BUT GOT BAD NEWS FROM THE EYE DR. IM REALLY SAD AT THE MOMENT AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT. HOW ARE YOU FEELING??

Saysusie
11-25-2008, 05:30 PM
Sandra;
What was your news from the eye doctor? How are you feeling today? Better I hope!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie