PDA

View Full Version : BACK FROM THE DR.

SandraC1983
11-20-2008, 04:21 PM
WELL MY PCP IS PISSED OFF A LITTLE AT MY RHEUMY BUT UNDERSTANDS WHY HE TOOK ME OFF OF THE PLAQUENIL. SHE CALLED THE EYE DR FOR ME MADE AN APPT I GET SEEN THE 25TH FOR THE BLURRED VISION AND BLACK DANCING SPOTS IN FRONT OF ME. AS FOR MEDS I WAS PUT ON TWO DIFFERENT ONES AND MY DOSAGE IS AS FOLLOWS.

TRAZODONE 50MG 1 TAB BY MOUTH EACH DAY
CELEXA 40MG 1/2 A TAB IN THE MORNING
NEURONTIN 100MG ONE TAB IN THE MORN ONE TAB AT LUNCH AND THREE BEFORE BED.

SHE CALLED MY RHEUMY WHILE I WAS IN THE ROOM AND SHE TOLD HIM IF MY LABS COME BACK WORSE NEXT MONTH SHE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF I CAN GET PUT ON SOME immunosuppressant drugs SO WE SHALL SEE ....... IM STILL FEELING ALITTLE DOWN AND OUT ESP SINCE IT'S FREEZING OUTSIDE AND THE WIND DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER.

NOW I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY CELEXA OR TRAZODONE WERE GIVEN TO ME MAYBE CAUSE I WAS CRYING MY HEART OUT TO MY POOR DR SHE EVEN CRIED WITH ME I KNOW THIS WOMEN SINCE I WAS 4 SHE HAS SEEN ME AND MY KIDS GROW UP. SO I DON'T KNOW ANY THOUGHTS AS IN WHY??
WELL I AM GOING TO GO PUT UP MY CHRISTMAS TREE. I HAVE A CELL PHONE AND IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO TEXT ME LET ME KNOW AND I WILL EMAIL YOU MY PHONE NUMBER
GODSPEED

SANDRA

KathyW1958
11-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Hi Sandra,
I am glad that you had a good visit with your PCP today. Hopefully your eye test will be ok and proven not to be from the Plaquenil, so that you can go back on that medication. Please let us know what the eye doctor says ok. From what I read on the internet about the medications, the Trazadol is probably for a sleep aid and the Celexa is an antidepressive drug. I hope that these help you until they can get everything straightened out with you.

Hugs,
Kathy

Larz77
11-20-2008, 06:41 PM
Kathy, Well, all in all I'd say it was a promising visit. It sounds like you have an advocate on your side. Get your eyes checked and it sounds like you'll be on target. Keep the faith.

If you need some help coping with the cold, think of Minnesota. It's 19 degrees F outside and snowing...sigh.

Larry

SandraC1983
11-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Yes it was a good visit thankful ............. and man thats cold but i love snow ..............so how are you feeling today

SandraC1983
11-20-2008, 08:40 PM
I NEED SOME REAL FOOD....... MY JAW HURTS SO BAD AND THE COLD ISN'T HELPING........... WISDOM TOOTH EXTRACTIONS SUCK.......... IM LOOKING AT THIS SALAD AND UMMMMMMMMMM IT HURTS JUST LOOKING AT IT

sick n tired
11-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Hey sandra,

Glad to hear that you have an advocate...you might want to stick with her more often and if something gets much worse or when this doc isn't sure if she can handle it then go to the Rheumy...I have a friend who did just that...
So I might have missed the posting, but when did you have the wisdom teeth out? You are right the pain is awful and especially in the cold.

Wow Larz...19 degrees :shock: ...whew...that is why I don't live there. I don't think I could make it in that climate. Of course, in the summer when it gets past 100 for a month at a time here then I will be wishing I were up there with you. :)

SandraC1983
11-20-2008, 10:14 PM
I HAD THEM PULLED THE 10TH OF THIS MONTH AND BOY DOES IT HURT BUT THE SEEM TO BE HEALING VERY VERY SLOW. AND IT HURTS ALSO WHEN EVER I EAT AND GET FOOD BACK IN THERE. *SIPPING ON SOME HOT APPLE CIDER*

HANDS A CUP TO SICK AND TIRED.

I WISH I LIVED IN DALLAS OR DENVER
DALLAS CAUSE I LOVE SIX FLAGS AND IT'S CLOSE TO POSSUM KINGDOM LAKE

AND WELL DENVER CAUSE OF MY BRONCOS LOL

I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT SOME REAL FOOD THIS BABY FOOD STUFF AND PUDDING AND SOUPS IS NOT WORKING FOR ME I WANT SOME CHINESE FOOD ....

sick n tired
11-20-2008, 10:25 PM
mmmm chinese food...I also like vietnamese food too...there is a place in Dallas county that has great food.

Actually, 6 flags in in Tarrant county not Dallas county...when you see the DFW sign...Tarrant is the FW part. I live about 10-15 minutes from six flags.

I like denver or colo. because of the mountains...It sure is pretty in Colorado...but are you in the same mountain range or some other part of nm?

mnjodette
11-25-2008, 05:33 AM
How's the mouth today, Sandra? That sounds so painful....mouth pain is just the worst. Nothing feels right when your mouth hurts. I hope you can eat normal food soon - soup is OK, but I know I'd get tired of soft stuff. Hugs....

Jody

SandraC1983
11-25-2008, 09:56 AM
its feels much better jody. the wounds are healing nicely and i am eating real food now i just have to be cleaning my mouth with syringe. but im good thanks for asking how are you ??