PDA

View Full Version : I wanna surprise my man

luvinmyninja
11-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Until now we were pretty active dates consisted of hiking & day trips places. Now his joints hurt too much for that or even riding in the car for long . Anyone got any fun cheap date or romantic ideas that won't wear him out ? We are getting married in December in the mountains. We had planned to go snowtubing & etc on our honeymoon. So instead I hired a spa in your cabin thing. A massage and pedicures followed by jacuzzi soak for our one splurge. I'd love any ideas you guys got for stuff we could do .

cheryl_v
11-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Well for the honeymoon thats perfect, exactly what I would want with my pain. Its what the doc recommends for me, so it will be a healthy good thing for him. How about slow walks, I love those and they're good for my joints. Bike riding on level ground, swimming, boating are a few I can do. I'll try to remember what else I do when my brains functioning properly.

sits_inthe_corner
11-11-2008, 06:01 PM
well, on a good day...there are vineyards close by, so hubby and I go on a little wine taisting trip.

jaideni
11-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Instead of going out my boyfriend and I find some good movies to watch and he gives me massages and sometimes we take turns giving each other massages. Talk then fall asleep. We havent been on a real date in a very long time because of my being in pain and tired all the time but I love this time we spend together more because its just the two of us. we also play video games.
You sound like you have planned the perfect honeymoon. Congrats on your upcoming wedding and I hope you guys have a long happy marriage. He is lucky to have you looking out for him. good luck to you