PDA

View Full Version : Hello form Lupo

Lupo
11-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Hi. I was diagnosed with Lupus (SLE) 2 months ago on my 18th (one heck of a present ain't it?). I'm on the hunt for any form of info that can help me with this Lupus.

KathyW1958
11-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi Lupo,
Welcome to thesite. This is a great site with really good folks that come in here and they have some really good information. I hope to get to know you more. Feel free to post and ask any question that you would like and I am sure someone will have an answer for you.

Hugs,
Kathy

Oluwa
11-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Hi Lupo..

Welcoming you with warm hugs. Happy Belated Birthday....indeed, Lupus, not a present one would want to open. I suspect you've had symptoms for a spell, eh?

You've come to the right place to hunt down info..Especially experience. Read about, do a search with the feature above....make friends..

Keep looking for your wellness..
Love,
Oluwa

buddhabelly
11-10-2008, 08:23 PM
:) Welcome Lupo! :) You've found a wonderful site full of warm, friendly, informative people. Read and skim through the posts and replies in the many forums on this site.

I was officially diagnosed at the age of 30 (about 2 yrs ago) and I'm still learning new things about SLE lupus everyday from reading and posting up any questions that come to mind. There are so many people who share my experiences or have answers to my questions.

Hope you find this site helpful.

Keep posting up. :wink:

Saysusie
11-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Hello and Welcome Lupo. Just wanted to add my welcome to those that you've already received!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie