PDA

View Full Version : Iloprost infusion

sprant
11-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has had an iloprost infusion before. My rhuemy suggested that I should consider having one to help with my circulation and raynauds symptoms. I got put off by him saying I will have to go to hospital for 5 days to get the infusion. I am on nifedipine at the moment but don't like the side effects, so maybe I should give it a go in order to stop the nifedipine.

Would love to know others experiences of having an iloprost infusion, and whether it was beneficial or not.

Thanks

KathyW1958
11-29-2008, 06:38 AM
Hi Sprant,
Welcome to the site. I have no idea about this type of infusion. Saysusie or Oluwa may know about this and have some answers for you. I just want to welcome you and hope that you will keep posting.

Hugs,
Kathy

sprant
11-30-2008, 01:22 AM
Hi Kathy,

Thanks for your lovely welcome and reply. It's always helpful finding out others experiences when trying to make choices etc and meeting lovely people. So I am sure I'll be hanging round.

:lol:

KathyW1958
11-30-2008, 07:04 AM
Hi Sprant,
Good morning to you and I hope that you are doing ok today. I just got up a little bit ago and wantted to drop in and say hi.

Hugs,
Kathy

sprant
11-30-2008, 02:49 PM
I am having a good day, because it is WARM. Yahoo I love days like these, makes everything so much easier.

How are you going today?