PDA

View Full Version : About Blogging and blogs

KathyW1958
11-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Hi all,
I am wondering if this site could set up like blog sites for the members to set up blog pages. I have seen other sites that have this. Anyone have any thoughts about something like this?

Hugs,
Kathy

Saysusie
11-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Hi Kathy;
Before our Beloved Administrator, Conrad, left the country to join the circus (Cirque de Soleil), he talked about putting blogs on the site. We've had several problems with the site that he has been working on slowly (as you've probably noticed, we cannot access the home page right now). He says that, once he's completed all of the improvements, the site will be awesome. I am hoping that the improvements will include the blogging that he mentioned before!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

KathyW1958
11-20-2008, 05:37 AM
Hi Saysusie,
I think that that would be so cool too.

Hugs,
Kathy

Maggie79
07-22-2009, 12:33 AM
Are there anymore details on this? I would even be interested in helping. There are many other free sites like Wordpress were we can create a blog community.

dsunshine
07-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Thanks for bringing this up Kathy....what a wonderful idea! I hope it happens before year end!

Rastagirl
07-22-2009, 01:35 PM
Are there anymore details on this? I would even be interested in helping. There are many other free sites like Wordpress were we can create a blog community.

Hi Maggie79....

We DO have a Blog section on this site. If you look at the top blue bar, on the left hand side.....after "User CP"...you will see "Blogs".

You can go in there and start your own Blog page. There are quite a few members that contribute there regularly.

In fact, I could have sworn I remembered dSunshine having a Blog. Don't you have one, girl??? I don't think you've had an entry in awhile....like since April or May.

You should check it out, Maggie......

:cool2: Lori

Angel Oliver
07-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Yes we do have it....up there ....i have my blog in there.Is this what you meant? Or do you mean a blog for the 'outside world' ? x

Angel Oliver
07-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Ahhhhh wait a minute....this thread is old..look at the date.It was before this new site came into effect.

WE DO HAVE BLOGS NOW :) :welcome::computer2::fam21:

Thought i was losing it then xxxxxxx

dsunshine
07-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Hi Maggie79....

We DO have a Blog section on this site. If you look at the top blue bar, on the left hand side.....after "User CP"...you will see "Blogs".

You can go in there and start your own Blog page. There are quite a few members that contribute there regularly.

In fact, I could have sworn I remembered dSunshine having a Blog. Don't you have one, girl??? I don't think you've had an entry in awhile....like since April or May.

You should check it out, Maggie......

:cool2: Lori

BUSTED...Yes I do have blog entries but I thought she was meaning like a separate BLOG entry/diary on our page we can keep??? I dunno??? I guess I am confused as to what the original request or suggestion was but that is how I took it???
Maybe I have had a FEW TOO MANY Cadillac Margaritas lately??? I gotta Blame it on the AAaaaaallllcohol!!! and Lupus!

Angel Oliver
07-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Hi DSunshine,

Its ok,its an old post.On the old site we didnt have a blog page..we do now.Confused me a bit too..dont worry.How are you? Your arm healing nicely n you still having fun?xxxxxxxx

dsunshine
07-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Hi DSunshine,

Its ok,its an old post.On the old site we didnt have a blog page..we do now.Confused me a bit too..dont worry.How are you? Your arm healing nicely n you still having fun?xxxxxxxx

Oh Okay...I got it. Thank you for clarifying that. I felt stupid after I read what she ment but I did think she was talking of a blog on our page like how we can post pics kinda of like facebook.
Well...my arm is healing nicely. Sometimes when I over do it I have a little pain at night when I lay down but I am well and healing and loving the summer for the most part. Had a dr. appt. yesterday and Dr. was on me about being in the sun Saturday for my cousin's wedding. I mean ON ME!!! But I got it now. I guess for a minute I thought I was normal and get do normal things as I did last summer...Long gone the days of that...HATS/UMBRELLAS and Sunblock SPF 80 as I was told!

Maggie79
07-28-2009, 07:45 PM
haha, thanks all!

admin
08-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Yes, we do have blogs and also photo albums. Links on top navigation bar.