PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE VOTE TODAY!!

Saysusie
11-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Dear Members;
We are in the midst of history with election 2008. This is an historical election for many reasons and we must not let our opportunity to participate in what will be a milestone in our history, pass! Please EVERYONE, go out and vote today.
If you've already voted, please encourage everyone you know to vote!

Respectfully,
Saysusie

KathyW1958
11-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi Saysusie,
Thank you for posting this. My husband and I voted as early voters. I hope that everyone votes.

Hugs,
Kathy

coltsfan
11-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Hi Saysusie,
You're right, it is indeed a milestone, and such a close race. I am going to leave work early in order to vote. My hubby voted this morning and he was in line for 1 1/2 hours! We live in a very small community, so I was really shocked. I am hoping that in the middle of the afternoon, I will be able to get thru in a decent amount of time.
May God Bless America
Robyn

jaideni
11-04-2008, 12:44 PM
I have been so upset with myself for letting symptoms stop me from early voting. Today my boyfriend has volunteered to drive me so that I can do so today. I know the lines are gonna be outrageous so I guess I have to drug up before I go because lupus is not gonna get in my way today.

rob
11-04-2008, 02:18 PM
The lines are a mile long at the polls here. Glad I voted early. Looks like voter turnout for this election could be the largest in the history of our country. Amazing, historic stuff.

buddhabelly
11-04-2008, 05:56 PM
:usa Already voted! I waited til the end of the day to vote. Had been aching all day, but I forced myself out of the house to vote. Everyone needs to vote because it looks like a really close race. May the best man win!!! :usa

According to the news, the voter turnouts this year has skyrocketted. This election is historical and very important. There are numbers of people who havent voted in the past, will vote today.

I know who I want to win!!! :wink:

mnjodette
11-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Did you see the story about the woman who went into labor while she was in line to vote? Her water broke, but she went into the polls and cast her vote before she went to the hospital. Now, THAT is a dedicated citizen! :lol:

Saysusie
11-05-2008, 09:25 AM
No, I had not heard that. But that is a testament to how dedicated voters were in this historic election!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie