PDA

View Full Version : I fell Again

DrinkofWtr
10-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to tell everyone that I fell again. This time I fell out of bed in the middle of a bad dream. The next morning was I sore, especially my arms and neck. I apparently tried bracing myself with my arms. I woke up after the fall. Luckily, I still had pain meds. from the last fall, so I took them. Every time I fall, it is so hard to recuperate and my Dr. told me it can take two or more months to recover depending on the fall.

There is always something to keep you hopping! :)

sits_inthe_corner
10-29-2008, 04:20 PM
OMG DrinkofWtr

You poor thing! Are ya bruised badly?

buddhabelly
10-29-2008, 06:35 PM
How are you feeling today DrinkofWtr? Wow, musta been a bad nightmare. :shocked!: When was the last time you fell?

DrinkofWtr
10-30-2008, 07:24 AM
I am not bruised, but it aggrevated the fall I had about 6 weeks ago. I fell on the rug in my bedroom, so I didn't bruise on the outside. Suffice it to say, it was a bad dream!

coltsfan
10-30-2008, 08:36 AM
OOHHH, I hate nightmares. I have never fallen out of bed, but I have woke up crying and struggling to breathe.
Are you feeling okay now? Or are you still stiff and sore?

Saysusie
10-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh My Drinkofwtr. I hope that you are feeling better! I've had some horrible nightmares where I've woken up screaming and trying to breath (as Coltsfan described). I've found myself clinging to the edge of my bed, so I guess that I was pretty close to falling out!

I hope that you feel better and, my gosh, I am sending you peaceful thoughts so that you may have peaceful dreams :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

mnjodette
11-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Oh dear, DrinkofWtr....that's not good. Sometimes medications can give you weird, intense dreams. I had them frequently when I was on a bit higher dose of prednisone. Maybe you need a couple of those body pillows, one on either side of you, to keep you from falling out...or to break your fall! :wink:

I hope you are sleeping well now...no more nightmares.

Jody

DrinkofWtr
11-13-2008, 01:02 PM
I seem to be sleeping better and having no more nightmares at the present time. Will see when they give me a different medication when I go to the Dr. on Nov. 18.

I was sore for a few weeks, but seem to be recovering now. Knock-on-wood and hope not to fall again.

Drink

Saysusie
11-14-2008, 08:39 AM
Knock on wood, pray to the heavens, cross our fingers and toes....please do not fall again! Let us know how your doctor's appointment goes!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

sick n tired
11-18-2008, 10:41 PM
hey Drinkofwater,

I just read your post...I too have nightmares when I am on some of the meds the doc has me on. I saw that you went to the doc today(at least it is for the next 9 min.) How was your appt...are you on different meds, now?

mnjodette
11-25-2008, 04:53 AM
Hi, DrinkofWtr. Did the doc give you a new med? How are you sleeping how? I though of you when I logged on in the wee hours this morning. Hope you're getting restful sleep again.

Jody