PDA

View Full Version : MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

stjames13
12-24-2002, 02:06 PM
Well here we are another Christmas...a time to reflect and you can change how you feel by how you think....though I have LUPUS and am in remission for Liver cancer and a rare spinal disoreder that had disabled me...I still look at the GREAT thing I have in my life...a wonderfull supportive wife. 3 GREAT DOGS...my guitars....a GREAT DOC who comes to my house when I'm doing BAD but mostly the fact that I am still alive and can enjoy another Christmas watching kids go nuts opening presents and just watching life...not go by but really watching it...smell the roses...enjoy the snow...all the things that I used to think ere hassles are now a part of my life that keeps me going...and friends like SUE........

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL...and please take it eay during this holiday season STRESS is the worst contributor to flair up with LUPUS so set back and watch and let the other do the worrying and running around....it's not woth a realapse jut to do it all yourself...we who suffer with LUPUS now need help,friends, and spirituality in our lives

stjames