PDA

View Full Version : website

coltsfan
10-27-2008, 07:30 AM
How come I can't get onto the wehavelupus.com website anymore? I can only get to the forum?

rob
10-27-2008, 08:03 AM
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I always go directly to the forum with a shortcut, so I would not have noticed this otherwise. Never seen that happen before. I'll let Conrad and Saysusie know ASAP. Thanks again Coltsfan.

Rob

coltsfan
10-27-2008, 08:18 AM
No problem Rob,
I noticed it last week, just thought my son had changed a setting on my computer, but it does it on my work computer too.
Thanks for looking into it for us.

KathyW1958
10-27-2008, 08:26 AM
Hi Coltsfan,
I noticed the same thing, but then again I only go to the forum. Hmmm interesting.

Hugs,
Kathy

rob
10-27-2008, 08:26 AM
Oh wow, it's been like this since last week, Hmmm. I just called my mother and asked her to pull up the site from her house, and she got the same thing too, so it's definitely not your computer. I sent a message to the boss/admin about it. They usually get these things sorted out pretty fast.

rob
10-28-2008, 04:59 AM
I spoke to Conrad, and he's aware of the problem with the opening page of the site. He said that in the next 60 days, the site will get another "facelift", and it will have alot of new features as well. The opening page may stay offline for the time being, but the imporatnt part that directs new people to the forum will still be there. So, that's the situation for now. I'm curious about the new features. Sounds interesting. Anyway, thanks everyone.

Rob

Saysusie
10-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Thanx for the update Rob; I had noticed it some time ago, but figured it was all still part of the fix that Conrad was doing (I am still waiting to be able to submit articles).

I miss people being able to read the site dedication and Lauri's story...but that will all be back early next year. Can't wait!

Thank You for your diligence
Peace and Blessings
Saysusie