PDA

View Full Version : how do you know

coltsfan
10-02-2008, 10:39 AM
How do you know what to write down as a symptom and what isn't? Do you just write down everything that feels bad and let the doctor sort them out?

KathyW1958
10-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Hi,
I think that you should write down all of the symptoms that you are having and let the doctor sort it all out. I mean any kind of symptom that you can think of that is bothering you or has bothered you in the past. I hope that you get into see a Rheumatologist and that they will have the answers for you.

Hugs,
Kathy

tyarishanese
10-09-2008, 10:44 AM
How do you know what to write down as a symptom and what isn't? Do you just write down everything that feels bad and let the doctor sort them out?

Just right everything down. I almost dismissed certain things that I thought were just normal and found out that they were all symptoms that lead to my diagnosis. If I would've let out those minor details, there is a chance that I would still be wondering what was wrong with me. No matter how little, write it down.

Oluwa
10-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Every little symptom maybe a key to the puzzle...I'd write it all...

Hugs,
Oluwa

Saysusie
10-10-2008, 06:36 AM
Ditto to what Oluwa, tyarishanese, and Kathy said.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

chrstngrl
10-21-2008, 06:28 PM
coltsfan -
Definitely write them all down. It will be overwhelming, I'd bet. Maybe to organize things a bit, you could highlight any items that are either the most bothersome to you, or that seem to occur the most frequently.
If you don't tell them everything, you could be left wondering what their diagnosis would be if they knew about "x" or "y" also. Better to put it all on the table.