PDA

View Full Version : New here

mngirl
09-30-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi! I just found this website and hope it helps with me dealing with Lupus. I was diagnosed 5 years ago and now just got diagnosed with stage 4 kidney disease (lupus nephritis). I'm now on a chemo routine, high dosages of prendisone, and millions of other medications. My face is getting so puffy and I feel so gross! I'm hoping this board will help me deal with this disease better.

sits_inthe_corner
10-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Hello and welcome mngirl

Glad you found us. There's a lot of information and friendly support on this site.

I am not diagnosed, my mother had and my sister has lupus. I have numerous symptoms. So far I've had one positive ANA test and one borderline ANA.

There are many on this board who have moon face from their medications. My heart goes out to you. It's very sad that the medications we rely on also have adverse affects.

I'm sure the others will be alone soon to welcome you.

DrinkofWtr
10-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Welcome!

DrinkofWtr

Saysusie
10-06-2008, 12:32 AM
Welcome to our family! I, too, hope that we can provide you with the support and information that you need. There will always be someone here who understands what you are going through and who can offer you advice, information and friendship.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie