PDA

View Full Version : Got called for another ultrasound

sits_inthe_corner
09-30-2008, 10:20 AM
I'm due in for another ultra sound on Oct 7th.

Little buddy (who I've named betty) is kicking the begeebers out of my ovary.

I'm trying to get my house cleaned and ready for my company which arrives tomorrow night.

I'm glad I tooke a couple of days off ahead of time so I can putt at the cleaning.

But now I have to ask for yet another day off to go get the ultra sound...I hope I don't wear out my boss's patients.

Oluwa
09-30-2008, 10:59 AM
Hey SITC...

Icka....those things give me the willies..the wand. I just lay there with my mouth curled with a snarl of ewww icka as I was being probed.

I hope Betty... the little squatter decides to leave on her own without force.

Have you tried massaging the area for comfort..sometimes they disappear on there own. Over my life time of pelvic exams, sometimes a Betty was there and other times she wasn't...

I'd say, No cyst? They would say, not today. They come they go..hopefully yours will go...

Head hugs...

Enjoy your company..

Love,
Oluwa

sits_inthe_corner
09-30-2008, 11:11 AM
I actually thought she had left town a two weeks ago. I had a wave of pain and almost passed out.

I thought "oh joy betty has packed her little bags and has moved on." But no. Every couple of days she gives me a kick to let me know she's still settling in.

I am assuming you've had one of the new and :roll: improved internal ultra sounds? Aint that a hoot!

It was all I could do not make race car noises during the ultra sound. :lol:

Oluwa
09-30-2008, 11:26 AM
I am still laughing out loud...Br-r-r-r-r-rrr..squeal, down shift...errrrk...popped the clutch....

Working the brake and gas pedals in the stir-ups?

sits_inthe_corner
09-30-2008, 11:56 AM
don't grind my gears girlie :lol:

mnjodette
10-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Ah...memories! ....really....bad....memories! I had one of those a few months back. The technician chatted away like he was cleaning my teeth or something. I wanted to clean his clock! By the time it was over I had tears rolling down my face and I was biting my lip so hard it bled. Hope Betty has a short visit, SITC, so you can enjoy your real company.

Jody