PDA

View Full Version : Bad leg pain along with restless legs

KIMARIE
08-23-2008, 07:25 AM
Hi,
I am new to this site and I have mild lupus. I was diagnosed in 2002? I can't remember eaxctly what year. I have a question regarding my legs.
I suffer from restless leg syndrome too but I have been having very bad leg pain where they just throb like a toothache does. I am taking a proproxaphene each night but I am waking with the same pain it doesn't seem to be letting up. Is this something new or is this another lupus thing? I'm trying to figure out if I'm flaring again or if this is something else. What do you think?
Kimarie

sits_inthe_corner
08-23-2008, 11:48 AM
hey KIMARIE

Welcome...and get your butt into the doctor...the pain may be caused by several things...and should be checked out by your doctor. Dont put it off.

When ever you hurt like that first rule of thumb is haul tush to the doctor and let them know. Go with a list of where and when the pain strikes. There's another post around here somewhere about bone pain in the legs...turned out to be an infection so don't mess around, get in and get it check out. Okay?

And let us know what happens :)

Hope you feel better soon.

lightning1966
09-30-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi! I also have lupus and also RLS. I also have leg pain. Can't say what is or isn't causing yours.....but quite a few RLS sufferers have pain. No one tells you that there can be pain involved...they just think your legs have to move. For some that is correct...but for some of us, it is much more involved than just that.

sits_inthe_corner
09-30-2008, 09:37 AM
:( KIMARIE never got back to let us know how they made out. I hope everthing is okay.

Kmmartz
10-02-2008, 01:33 PM
I get leg pain - almost like someone is turning off and on a light bulb. I will have pain in my rump then later in my thigh and just as quick as it comes, it goes away.
Kevin