PDA

View Full Version : So good to be back!

rob
08-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Hi everyone. It's so good to see WHL is back up and running. I'm also back up and running, albeit a little slow. I crawled out of the hole I put myself in last month when I learned I have a more advanced form of M.S.

Of course, my old friend Mr. Lupus rears his ugly head on numerous occasions. I hope all of you are doing OK, coping, and dealing with your own symptoms and challenges. Now, it's time time get caught up here. It's so good to be back!

Rob

admin
08-18-2008, 11:27 AM
Yes, Suzie will be happy!

cheryl_v
08-18-2008, 12:21 PM
So glad to see everyone back. So lonely without everyone.

laurid8967
08-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Hey Rob!! And everyone else too!!

So so so glad the site is back up...I didnt realize how much I depended on this site for so many things - advice, support, sometimes just a laugh that NO ONE else can understand, you know?
Rob, its good to see you feeling a bit more like yourself...you are such a power of example to me, and Im sure many others. I hope you are feeling better physically as well...
I wish I could say that I have, but - not so much. Actually, Ill start a new post...but Im so glad you are all here to talk to about it...
Be well
lauri

NoodleMom
08-18-2008, 01:25 PM
Im so glad we are back. I missed you all.

Kasey

mnjodette
08-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Glad to see you 'up and about' Rob! Glad that WHL is back, too. Site was down...I was gone for a week...seems like a very long time since I've spent any time here. Nice to be connected again.

Jody

Saysusie
08-26-2008, 09:44 AM
Hey Rob;
So happy you are up and running. The speed matters not, it is the "up and running" that is important!!

Hello All!
Server problems are something we will have to contend with from time to time. But, as you can see, our Beloved Conrad is ALWAYS on top of things and he gets us "Up and Running" as soon as he can!
Glad to be back :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie