PDA

View Full Version : i think your mom's calling...time to go home now...

tdeyne
11-27-2004, 04:03 AM
does anyone have ANY clue what this above saying means in the middle of someone's posting? just in case you don't know what i'm talking about, i've noticed in the middle of some of our postings, just completely out of nowhere this small sentence says and i quote "*i think your mom's calling..time to go home now...*" right in the middle of a sentence and the sentence will continue on....weird...if you know what this is, please let me know...it has done this to my postings as well as others before and i know for sure that i didn't type it in myself...i hope everyone is feeling their absolute best and getting ready for the holidays!! Thanks a lot!!

-Tammy :lol:

Saysusie
11-29-2004, 12:26 PM
Hi Tammy;
I have no clue what the phrase means - sorry :cry:
Actually, I thought that the person posting was inserting the phrase, I was surprised to hear that they were inserted in your posts!! Wish I had more information for you!

Saysusie

Missy
11-30-2004, 10:43 PM
I've been wondering that as well! No clue anybody?

Missy

skbird
07-26-2005, 02:56 PM
I just made my second post here today and got one of these in my post. I used the phrase "When-I-got..." (without the dashes, or else it subs it in again) and it substituted "*I Think Your Mom's Calling...Time To Go Home Now*" in its place. When I changed my wording, or put dashes in, it didn't pop in. Some little bug someone created, I guess for fun... :?

hatlady
07-26-2005, 03:06 PM
:shock: It happened to me last night - I previewed a post which I don't often do, and ....THERE IT WAS! I redid my post twice before it went away.

One relief - it isn't just me. I agree, some little bug that someone inserted to keep us laughing...and involved with our families? :P

skbird
07-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Makes me think of when I was a kid and my brother or I got in trouble, our friend, who would be over from down the street, would always say "oh, I think I hear my mom calling..." and leave! Easy out!

Then we always got stuck with the punishment, even if it was the friend at fault. :?

admin
07-30-2005, 11:10 AM
I just saw this. In the future please post in the suggestion box on things like this. I fixed it, you won't see it again.

hatlady
07-31-2005, 04:20 AM
:cry: so.... our Mom's DONT want to see us? sigh....

:wink:

(Thanks for fixing it!)

Saysusie
08-09-2005, 03:05 AM
Isn't he the best?? I want to also say thank you beloved administrator