PDA

View Full Version : I'm back from Washington

Pretti in Pink
07-21-2008, 05:14 PM
Hello Family,

I went to Washington, DC last week for my sorority's conference and it was nice but I am glad to be back home. Looks like I have alot to catch up on, so I am going to try and tackle it over the next couple of days.

Oh yeah, guess what- I left my prednisone at home. I really got scared but contacted my pharmacist here and got the info for the one there and got some three to four days later. I felt okay although I know you are not suppossed to do that. Someone said maybe I should tell my doctor and he can see if I still need it, I am on 5 mg, what do you guys think. I am under the impression they are using as a maintenance for my lupus and/or lupus nephritis?

Oluwa
07-21-2008, 05:50 PM
There you are, Monica..hugs...welcome back.

Yes, I would ask your doctor about prednisone...that is great you faired well without it...

Love,
Oluwa

Saysusie
07-22-2008, 11:02 AM
Welcome Back PIP! Was wondering when you'd be home :lol:
I agree with Oluwa about the Prednisone. It may be that there was enough medication in your system as to not cause an reactivation of symptoms for those days that you were without. In any event, it is a good idea to talk to your doctor!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Pretti in Pink
07-22-2008, 03:41 PM
Thanks ladies, I am glad to be back home and see what everyone else has been up to and soooo glad I was okay those couple of days.

mnjodette
07-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Hey, PIP, welcome back! Glad you had a good time. Hmmmm missed your prednisone and no effect? Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't need it? But, I agree, that's a question for the doc.

Jody